+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 522 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 157 207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 5215

Thread: The Best Way To Trade.

Banned faruq14 is on a distinguished road faruq14's Avatar
    Thanks
    The forex is very interesting and lot of good money making way who will need to great opportunity that we should doing this business which we can success here every moment they can do it which we will success here every moment.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai mein toh yeh kahunga ki forex trading mein agar accha paisa kamana chhte hain toh apako iss field mein dekh sun ke knowledge gain karke trading karni chahiye jisse aapko loss hone ke chances kamm rehte hain warna paisa chala jayega.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Banned xito is an unknown quantity at this point xito's Avatar
    Thanks
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe more times i spent for getting good way for earning and finally i get a good earning source and i hope it will be good place to get more money in any where in the world. Many people now involved with this market and it is big market now for trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, obviously my dear i absolutely think that for me and im sure that best way to do trade Forex as well if trader learning from the beginning perfectly and build the basing of the plan on correct learning and knowledge of trading forex that is leading trader to understand the Forex trading business and be able to make winning there my bro.

Banned xito is an unknown quantity at this point xito's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well yes definitely my dear, I do believe best day is the day you find that the market analysis and clear when we can understand the movement of the market in my opinion there's no one day exact for that.

Senior Member Dark Night will become famous soon enough Dark Night's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    according to me, trading ko ache se karne ka sabse acha tarika hai news aur market ko analyze karna. mai trading os time karta hu zab koi news release hoti hai. news release hone par market ya to buy mai jae gi ya sell mai. par news ko smajhna bahut zauri hai ki is se $ strong hota hai ya kamzor. $ ke strong hone par oredr buy mai warna sell mai order ko lgana chahia.

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ninofx View Post
    Absolutely my dear, for me, I surely do believe that the technical analysis one of the most important thing in this market and any trader on the forex market must be learning every thing about the technical analysis and the management capital.
    Ham logon ko apni trading me analysis ka sahi tarah se use karna seekhna hoga. Agar ham log aisa karne lag jaate hain tab ham ye baat bhi pata kar sakte hain ki is time me trades karna hamare liye better hai ya ham logon ko kuch time tak wait karna hi theek hoga.
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

Senior Member uhur is an unknown quantity at this point uhur's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that perfect balance between risk and money management is must in the trading market is needed .Positive thinking and confidence in trading is a must.Just a perfect strategy and plan is very important in Forex market.Discipline trading is very necessary for a perfect Forex market trading.

Senior Member ninofx is an unknown quantity at this point ninofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Absolutely my dear, for me, I surely do believe that the technical analysis one of the most important thing in this market and any trader on the forex market must be learning every thing about the technical analysis and the management capital.

Banned ELKING is an unknown quantity at this point ELKING's Avatar
    Thanks
    The reason for the loss is greed, I do not expect that there is a reason is greed leads loss and too quickly, so you should warn it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 522 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 157 207 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)