+ Reply to Thread
Page 172 of 395 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 182 222 272 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 3947

Thread: Technical Analysis.

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    technical analysis should serve as a starting point for any operation. the trader must run its operations following this type of study. The forex is the business that has further expansion because it is a source of income and if the correct technical analysis is performed, provides signals to buy or sell very safe.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    technical cheez ko mantay howe hume dekhna hota hai k hum kiya kar saktay hain is tarha say humaray mind ka pata chal jata hota hai k humaray pas karnay k liye kiya hai or kesy hum us k zarye say zyad abehter cheezon ko agay le kar barh saktay hain hamesha sya he meri koshish rahi hai k cheezon ko agay le kar barhi.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Fatehpuri will become famous soon enough Fatehpuri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear mere khayal se apni strategy lagane se phele apko daily ki state ko dekhna chahie phr os ke hisaab se follow karien baqi apni technical analysis ko news k tehat apniien aur osko achi trah dekhien phr osko note kar apne order lagaien q k yeh business aise analysis me full strategy ko acha banaia ja sakta ha.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, obviously I think yes it’s much true that we must bear in mind that techincal analysis is not enough.If you want to oopen a successful order all your analysis muust be intertwined,that's to say technical and fundamental analysis must meet toghether.This is a guaranteed strategy you can use it.

Senior Member Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 678 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dosto technical analysis se jayeda mai forex news kae sath trading kar na beh tar smj tah hu us k reason ek eh hei ki technical indicators bus or bus hum ko confuse kar tey hen koi sahi result kbi neyi dete eh main ney bahot use kar ke dek liye fundamental e right choice heh.
    "I don't believe in taking the right decision,I take a decision and make it right".

Senior Member shoaib007 is on a distinguished road shoaib007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    technical ceezon ko bhee forex trading market men seekhna bohot hee zaruree hota hey to forex trading market men kafee saree sites men bhee search kar skatey hen is key ilawa experts bhee hen hamarey paas is key ilawa hamen seekhney sey khud bhee analyse kar saktey hen .

Senior Member bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is very nice and I am very glad if you share my strategy on this forum as a beginner trader still need a lot of knowledge about forex trading nodal sebaga my base in forex trading

Senior Member Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 678 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks dear for sharing this useful technical aspects which is really very useful for those forex trader who always prefer technical analysis for forex market analysis and by using these strategy they can get good way to analyse and get good profit.
    "I don't believe in taking the right decision,I take a decision and make it right".

Senior Member lokeshkharb will become famous soon enough lokeshkharb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical and Fundamental Analysis. We can use technical analysis to predict the direction of the price using the the price chart analysis and also with the help of some special tools that are called Indicators. If you may see for GBP USD on daily chart it isn't ready to shut higher than 50em and which has prevented this combine to reach up.

Member shamitra is an unknown quantity at this point shamitra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To know about Forex ,technical analysis is a very important thing. I use the internet and newspapers to know perfectly the trading. These two media helps me a lot to know about Forex. Everybody should know about Forex,they must have to use these media cause it is very useful.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 172 of 395 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 182 222 272 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)