+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 982 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 9812

Thread: My daily trading experience.

Senior Member mhanif is on a distinguished road mhanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did not actually learn anything new today because now I have been trading for some good time and things are made much clearer to me and so I can also make good profits with my investments as well.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member abdulrehman_9950 is on a distinguished road abdulrehman_9950's Avatar
    Thanks
    Early in this trading and earning on Demo very carefully. You should explain in more detail. Why? What kind of way you generate profit. Please for your experience, so I can also generate profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shahzadpk is an unknown quantity at this point shahzadpk's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course every one learn and earn profit from the daily trading which is guided to the trader for next day trading that the reason of the profit or loss in in the hand of the trader so on the bases of the previous day a trader make trading, it increased the experience of the trader which is more benefit to the trader

Member Unbreakable is an unknown quantity at this point Unbreakable's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tari786 View Post
    well main forex mein new hon ur abhi real account main trade nhi ker rha main bas demo pe hi practice ker rha hon ur us mein bhut acha result mujhe mil rha ha.
    demo mai practice achi baat hai magar aap demo say paisay nhi nikaal saktaay isi liye demo mai practice k baad live trade mai switch karna zaruri hai

Senior Member craft is an unknown quantity at this point craft's Avatar
    Thanks
    on lat operating day that is what froday i attempt in order to get benifit of the correction and fail that cost me 65$ when evalution i found that my entry was too late even i recove $43 from the very same correction other then at finish its a loss.

Banned cavangfx is an unknown quantity at this point cavangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is no way to make money faster than Forex.really should be to become a professional trader must keep a lot to learn, especially learning from past mistakes. I think if you have not been lucky this week maybe you're wrong in the analysis do not count on luck.. I think so.

Senior Member tari786 is on a distinguished road tari786's Avatar
    Thanks
    well main forex mein new hon ur abhi real account main trade nhi ker rha main bas demo pe hi practice ker rha hon ur us mein bhut acha result mujhe mil rha ha.

Senior Member Nahidbd is an unknown quantity at this point Nahidbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i daily trading in forex business and I earning good profit by trading in the forex market. It is very helpful online business for me. I can earn money and experience of my part or full time by the forex. I daily trading and get better experience in the forex trading.

Senior Member tradingfx is an unknown quantity at this point tradingfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is the best business I think.We never know what will happen. We will never know what we will experience when we will go for the trade. We just try to make sure that whatever the market trends are we need to make handsome profits. It has been long time since I have been trading and I had lots of bad days as well as good days. Good luck, guy.

Banned pinkan is an unknown quantity at this point pinkan's Avatar
    Thanks
    until, i experienced huge loses. the great issue from this loses, i had learned huge things which is certainly useful not in order to make loses. these days, there isn't any stop outs on behalf of me. i'll have a lose in a few deals which can certainly simply able to actually recover in succeeding deal. this is feasible by solely following easy rules solely. therefore, follow easy things such as mm, rm, therefore etc. allow us to discuss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 982 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)