+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 982 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread: My daily trading experience.

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aaj ka din mere liye acha nahi tha, i hardly had any time to trade today coz of my college and so in a hurry i opened a position in eur/usd and unfortunately started to enter loss, i thought that if i wait for time might be i can get back to neutral but lost finally and feeling bad about it and maybe we surrender with the situation, but in my opinion is not good for us, altough we get floating minus in our transaction we can do the other strategy to keep our account. maybe we can do hedging or other stratgey that suits with us

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Experience is the best weapon and it is your confidence booster and combination of knowledge skills and experience is for good in Forex trading experience and knowledge are very essential to be a successful trader. I think to become a successful Forex trader we must have to follow so many things experience can bring us the success. We need proper experience and apply it to live trading following are right money management plan by which we can be successful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I open a new demo account and make its margin 137$. now i trade as i trade with my real account.i think if we have less amount in our demo account we can learn two thing very well.. money management and emotion control,What kind of way you generate profit. please for your experience, so I can also generate profit. Aaj main forex trading ko kuch khass time nahin day saka ice leaye ice k baray main jeyada kuch nahin keh sakata haan per main forex trading ker k khush hoon our apnay aap ko ek acha trader bananay ki koshish main juta huwa hoon.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to siomay For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-02-21)

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    With it trading among distinct countries has grown to become effortless and easy. There are actually variety of motives of why the necessity of international currency trade occurs. Before the development of currency exchange arrived in nations applied gold and silver when it came to making intercontinental repayments. and after that the Forex procedure came into existence.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jkt48 For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-02-21)

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What you learned in the above is that of capital and capital management are of great importance to the profit and loss is determined in the management of capital and the conviction and also a second lesson of greed, I would advise everyone to stay out of human instinct of greed is hard to overcome
    and As I trade almost every day and go through different phases in this trade everyday.Sometimes i win and I am happy and sometimes I loose and is sad.It is a mixed feelings but I am learning this trade so I do not loose hope when I suffer losses and learn from my mistakes.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to trump For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-02-21)

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes the traders sell the products and then the price go high but it is a common thing.I got lost because i did not follow the signals and sell.then I get lost.But now i am waiting for the signals.
    and EURO seemed to have gained some strength from last couple of trading sessions but the crisis in Euro zone is far from over and trader needs to trade cautiously in pairs related to EURO.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to subadra For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-02-21)

Banned zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,107 Posts
    mera sab se ahem tajurbah hamesha seekhna hai aur khaas tor par maazi ki ghaltion jaisay seekhnay walay nuqsaan aur am si se seekhna taakay mustaqbil mein trading hum isi ghaltion ko duhrana nah den aur mustaqil tor par faida athaskin .aur forex mein har aik lamha seekhnay ke baare mein hai. mein rozana nai cheeze seekhta hon. kuch din mein ny market ki nai naqal o harkat ke baare mein, kuch din isharay ke baare mein, kuch din forex ke formz ke baare mein, kuch din khauf aur jazbaat ko kam karne ke baare mein seekha. waghera

12. The Following User Says Thank You to zonyakhan For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-02-21)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera tu last weak main account he wash ho giya tha jab oil down howa hai kun ke main ne buy kiya howa tha 54.48 per or vol 0.2 per trading ke the or oil down ho giya tha or muje forex ke trading main big lose ho giya tha last weak main or mere account main 491$ ka bouns tha or mera account total wash ho giya tha,

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my most important experience is always learning and especially learning from past mistakes such as loss and MC so that trading in the future we do not repeat the same mistakes and can profit consistently.
    and Every single moment in forex is about learning. I learn new things everyday. Some day i learned about new market movements, some days about indicators, some days about forex forums, some days about decreasing fear and emotions. Etc

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kalakuan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (4)

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    one day start and new challenge come to me. i am not sure, what will happen at the end of the day.someday, i win and become happy and someday i loose.so, it is a simple part of daily life.happy trading
    and All good trader can not earn daily. Lose is part of business. In Forex trading also. Many of time I can earn weekly basis. But sometime I lose. I think it is OK. When I lose the money then think it's my mistake. I want to find out the leaking And try to modify the data for next time. Some time market sentiment not work with me. It stay on opposite position. I enjoy it. I always take low risk. For that I feel free. I believe I am responsible for all. So I am careful.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 982 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)