+ Reply to Thread
Page 458 of 477 FirstFirst ... 358 408 448 456 457 458 459 460 468 ... LastLast
Results 4,571 to 4,580 of 4766

Thread: Manual trading - best trading strategy.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    you should be so confident my friend while doing a good trade manually. it will create confidence and also as you said that your strategies will grow more and there will be no problem for you.
    Manual trading is the best trading strategy as one should not trade with EA as robots can not react to uncertain markets and not trade properly during time of news updates.Softwares are also known to have bugs so one must trade manually.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member krishan is on a distinguished road krishan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    मैनुअल ट्रेडिंग रोबोट व्यापार की तुलना में बहुत अच्छा है. क्योंकि राजधानी हम प्रयोग कर रहे हैं हमारे शायद ही पैसा कमाया है, रोबोट का उपयोग करके हम विदेशी मुद्रा के बारे में किसी भी शिक्षा प्राप्त करने में सक्षम नहीं हैं. हम व्यापार का अभ्यास नहीं मिलता तो पुस्तिका व्यापार बहुत उपयोगी है.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member krishan is on a distinguished road krishan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    विशेषज्ञ adivisors व्यापार के लिए अच्छे हैं, लेकिन मुझे लगता है कि यह हमेशा बेहतर मैन्युअल व्यापार है क्योंकि आप व्यापार से पहले जोखिम इनाम अनुपात की भविष्यवाणी कर सकते हैं. जबकि रोबोट बात है जो उन्हें भीतर फिट हैं. बस technicals और बुनियादी बातों का पालन करें और मैनुअल व्यापार करते हैं.

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gandhi View Post
    I think with a manual trading we can learn from the beginning and the basic and most important we can learn about trading psychology well ,and trading according to our wishes well
    why much people assume that trading using robot not profitable? whether they have tried it? they assume that the robot is a drain on their money, I could not figure out to them, if one day you find a profitable robot then you will be proud and comfortable trading with him because the robot will help you make money so much,

do not worry about the risk, you can restrict risk in forex trading with the robot as long as you can control it ...

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jai View Post
    oh yea? what you've ever use on a robot / EA?
    I disagree with you, ea or robot must require substantial funds, and it used for rent a VPS, and if there are brokers that provide free vps, but at least balance on the account minimum of $ 250. and it's big enough for me, and I prefer the manual
    Even $250 is also a very small amount for using Robot for trading. They need a large account balance in multiple of $1000 which we can not afford to invest immediately. Also Robots can not trade efficiently in news release time, i feel manual trading is the best method .
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tweaker031 View Post
    Manual trading is simply the best. Because its not possible for a trading robot to think and take decision like a human beings. That's why it can't save us in adverse situations.
    You are absolutely right as it is humans that made robot and not vice a versa and robots cant react to news updates and perform wise trades and also they are not accurate.EA might lead to heavy losses in uncertain markets so always prefer to trade manually.

Banned eddis is an unknown quantity at this point eddis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jai View Post
    I've tried use the EA, and I think after I compare both I prefer the manual because it makes me challenged and need analysis for get profit, and I'm proud if I get a profit with the results from my analysis
    if we using expert advisor we must using vps to maximaze profit in trading activities
    we also need very big balance to make a good result iin account
    manual is more profitable and more realistic to became as trader professional in forex trading

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tweaker031 View Post
    Manual trading is simply the best. Because its not possible for a trading robot to think and take decision like a human beings. That's why it can't save us in adverse situations.
    agree with you. so i think manual is better than automatic trading.
    with manual also we can improve our skill and get a lot of knowledge about forex analysis than we use automatic trading.

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think this is a wise decision, last years ago, i used EA and i got bad results and i think, if we trade with EA so we got nothing, no practicing and etc
    so now i used manual trading and i realized that with manual i can practice some good strategies, grow up and develop my skills and we can control our emotion

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes. we have much to learn to master the technical analysis, the ability to analyze price is very influenced by the experience and discipline of a person to learn, in the manual trades we can learn money management, we can get a lesson on the psychology of management and also we know how risks will be taken in each transaction so that we can manage these risks, different than using EA

+ Reply to Thread
Page 458 of 477 FirstFirst ... 358 408 448 456 457 458 459 460 468 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)