+ Reply to Thread
Page 418 of 477 FirstFirst ... 318 368 408 416 417 418 419 420 428 468 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,180 of 4766

Thread: Manual trading - best trading strategy.

Member Techno is an unknown quantity at this point Techno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sri Hartono View Post
    in my opinion:
    there are advantages and disadvantages between them.
    manual trading means that we must understand that a good analytical technique,
    you're right. to perform manual trading, the capability we will continue to be trained.
    we need not fear to make trades manually, because although there is a failure.
    then we can still benefit from the failures.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned samuelkanu is an unknown quantity at this point samuelkanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    For sure manual trading is the best for trading though there will be emotions but you can think and execute ttraes better.Robots and signals are only profitable in the short term but in the long run the results are mixed and cannot be compared to manual trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rederok2 is an unknown quantity at this point rederok2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Techno View Post
    properly understand the trading strategies are things that the obligations of traders who do manual trading. we need to understand the risk and money management as well. if we use the robot for trading, then we do not need to master it.
    no trading robot that can get profits consistently and if you do not understand at all about trading the same way you make your money for trading. if you want to be a trader then you want to learn if you take it easy trading will only make you suffer huge loss.

Member Techno is an unknown quantity at this point Techno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sri Hartono View Post
    in my opinion:
    there are advantages and disadvantages between them.
    manual trading means that we must understand that a good analytical technique,
    properly understand the trading strategies are things that the obligations of traders who do manual trading. we need to understand the risk and money management as well. if we use the robot for trading, then we do not need to master it.

Member viky is on a distinguished road viky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya Ea is not helpful for the begginers at all but for experts it can be helpful. begginers should do the manual trading earlier to get the experience and skills of identifying the true trend

Member ritesh is on a distinguished road ritesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ha bilkul sahi manual trading se app bhohat kuch sikh sakte jo aapko apne life kam aa skate hai. jaisi ki aap greed , emtion or fear ko control karna sikhte ho. ye bat apko pane life me kaye jagah par kaam aa sakti hai

Banned rahul is on a distinguished road rahul's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes manual trading is the best trading strategy rather than using the robots and eas because the mnual trading will give a chance for learning some new things and also you will get some exoerience from trading even if you suffer some loss ,. so always preffer manual tarding

Member LeeMinHo is on a distinguished road LeeMinHo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have tried with EAs many times but i realized Eas just worked well in a few days only . When it did not work well , we will get the big loss and if it's very bad , we will get margin call very fast . Therefore , i have already decided to trade forex manually .

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    manual trading is no doubt the best but i will say that trading without the help of any signal can be a bit tricky coz these signals dont even help you but make descisions a bit easy for you and do close trade manualy i will say coz it is much profitable.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some people do use robots and robots are also right, but for me i cannot afford to keep a big capital in my a/c or buy service for this so i preffer manual and also in manual m in complete controll of my trade so that i can open and close positions whenever i want and also according to my own amount of profit's.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 418 of 477 FirstFirst ... 318 368 408 416 417 418 419 420 428 468 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)