+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 457 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Thread: Aapka forex trading kyu pasand hain?

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like trading currencies because this is only a 24x7 industry and I can trade when and have to spend more time using our friends. It is also a podium to get loaded immediately depending on skills and abilities. Liquidity will be higher in this trade and I can choose fewer assets and increase them later after a while at the meeting. and I like forex trading because this is a very good business and is famous for young stars that can be done by anyone just by paying attention to trading forex demo accounts and to get the best profit after demo accounts in real trading accounts and also to help people others in this field.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have good reason to support this question and I think there are enough. First of all there are no limits on profit or loss in this market. many people will be surprised I talk about losing don't forget to lose is the key to success. Secondly there is no time limit in this business. Extensive third world knowledge. Fourth, there is no boss in this business and we do not need a position. like this there are many other reasons. and the explanation I like is forex trading so the market is 24x5 and I will trade anytime and also at the same time pay time with friends and family. besides that I will start with less investment and still make money during this trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member qamar601 is on a distinguished road qamar601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe forex trading es liye pasand hai keh mien daily earn krta hu aur apni life happy guzar reha hu kiyun ye aik aisa platform hai jider app ko apne dhamg se kaam lena prta hai jub ke app ko sakhat mehnat nhi krni prti mujhe forex es liye pass hai

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, I am considering trading games. That is the best. Someone can get experience through forex. Can get information about trading and posting. Also, this site gives you money. This means that one can learn and produce. So isn't this a small way to get money fast? and everyone has their own reasons for liking forex. other than that because I think most people want it because of the high profits and less investment because we can trade for only $ 1. Besides trading on the stock market requires a lot of capital that most people don't have.

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like trading forex because forex trading is the best trade in the world and forex trading is higher than different trades. it is risky trading but also profitable trade. I try to be a reasonable foreign exchange trade. I think if I try then I have to be successful in forex trading. for that reason I prefer forex. and forex trading is a good way and also gives us a lot of information and lots of knowledge about the market and about trading so I like it because it's also a good learning platform. forex is a shortcut to get money and we can say forex is a shortcut to success

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a producer of money for those who get knowledge about their business, be careful with three types of analysis and practice from a demo account. Forex is not like any other business, a student like me can choose forex as a part-time job. So I really like forex trading. Forex is less risky and more profitable for those who follow the forex rules.
    and I like the forex trading system because this is online trading, open 24 hours, whenever someone can join and anyone can do it, there is no limit. So the forex trading system is such a big business place ... thank you.

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my forex trading mujy liya pas ha ki k k is a wiz s mujy earning achi ho jaty ah is s bohat sm achi income kar raha ho us sm apni colalge the cost ki deta ho ye mery liya bohat faidamand ha is liya m trading m ho moh bohat maza trading deed is m tarding accr km is trading akrat raho ye oak game ki tarha ha hum is m bohat achi tarding ak sakty ha ager hamry right experience only achi tarding kr skty ha

8. The Following User Says Thank You to gold maniak For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,222 Times in 1,975 Posts
    Yes you are right that there are no boundries for trading, we can trade at any time and we can trade with any amount by leveraging the amount. Most important thing is that we get much volatility so that more chances to earn as well as lose.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Experttrader For This Useful Post:

Talentedmunda (2019-04-25), zeeshanshahid (2019-04-25)

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,368 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually, I have also some reason to like good. Forex is very update business and it's a good earning able way. Forex market give more advantage to become a rich and wise man. For those reason, I like Forex business. I am a student. Forex business is open for student and other professional business.

Member chasif will become famous soon enough chasif will become famous soon enough chasif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    koi b insan agar ksi chiz mn agr apni pasnd rhkhta hie to us ki koi na koi waja azaror hoti hai men es lye pasnd karta q kay mujy es say kafi rqam mil skti a hae jis say mn apni zarortin pori kar skta hin magr mujy es kaye laye phllly kich zaaror skhna ho hga jis say mn best trad kar skta hin

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 457 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)