Closed Thread
Page 67 of 84 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 ... LastLast

Thread: InstaForex - एशिया में ब्रोकर # 1

Banned Nezamahmedchy is an unknown quantity at this point Nezamahmedchy's Avatar
    Thanks
    If i withdraw 10,000$ from instaforex accout then will i need for any document? if need then what kind of document will i show?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mdmanikhost is an unknown quantity at this point mdmanikhost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Instaforex is the best broker in all over the world.Because of saying this their working facility,leverage,lot,deposite and withdraw,payment system,time,live chat,terminal,tradeing pair,etc are very like the trader.So that i also like them.So i aay this is the best broker in all over the world.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zeshan is on a distinguished road zeshan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes insta forex is the best company in the Asia for the traders it is very reliable and quick services provider company for the traders it is good

Member hamadmuneer will become famous soon enough hamadmuneer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes right app bilkul theek keh rahy ho
    insta ki deposit aor withdrawl process bohat fast hai
    with in seconds app ki money app ke account main a jati hian
    insta forex waqi No 1 ha

Banned jab we met will become famous soon enough jab we met's Avatar
    Thanks
    due to lot of option in the instaforex website like contest and tv news and forecast and analytical review money deposit and withdrawn option we can say instaforex is the simple and number one in the Asia

Member hamadmuneer will become famous soon enough hamadmuneer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Insta Forex is best broker,
    i really say that no one can
    beat in insta forex advertising
    and bonus promotions and customer support is also good

Member yakult is an unknown quantity at this point yakult's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sinaga View Post
    do not be surprised if many of which rely on brokers Instaforex trade. and no one broker impression was very reasonable. as assessed in terms of safety and good customer service. besides financial problems are also very good, and for the bonus offered is also very helpful for traders
    I also never had a less significant disruption during the trading in instaforex. There's only one point in their TOS that slightly less palatable, because it limits our profit when trading on the news. We are limited only to profit by 10% of our modasl. Kalao greater than 10% of the profit canceled.

5.12. In case the price change that was caused by a difference between the last value of a forex instrument price and the first one at the point of market opening or was related to a news release affects the profit by more than 10% of the initial deposit, the Company reserves the right to make a correction to the result of such deals by a value proportionate to the difference between abovementioned prices by means of charging part of funds from the trading account with the following note: "Point 5.12 correction", in certain cases at the discretion of the company minimum alteration of profit can be limited by less than 10% of total deposit.

Member yakult is an unknown quantity at this point yakult's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like the Instaforex. But to recognize as a broker number 1 in Asia I think Instaforex still have to fix some things. One of them WD by LR to speed up and reduce requotes and execution delay.
    Instaforex was awarded as the number one broker in Asia but we do not know the credibility of the institution that gave the award.

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Morshedul View Post
    I like Instaforex a lot. It is really a good forex broker. Some people tell that its a scam. But i have withdrawn money with this broker and dint face any problem. Recently i have attached with Instaforex copy system. But i have no idea how to use this. Can anyone help me out that how to use this new system?
    I hear other complains also that intaforex is a scam site. But I already have two withdrawals this month and so far I even get my withdrawals instant. So I really don't understand why other say its a scam site but without even proof I guess those people don't earn in instaforex because they don't know how to trade and not because instaforex is doing something bad.

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like Instaforex a lot. It is really a good forex broker. Some people tell that its a scam. But i have withdrawn money with this broker and dint face any problem. Recently i have attached with Instaforex copy system. But i have no idea how to use this. Can anyone help me out that how to use this new system?
    Last edited by Morshedul; 2012-04-27 at 07:59 PM. Reason: Spelling mistakes

Closed Thread
Page 67 of 84 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)