+ Reply to Thread
Page 205 of 258 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 215 255 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 2579

Thread: Which Lot Size is Better For Beginners?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   17:15
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by Abniali05 View Post
    I think lot size depend upon your guessing my dear if your guessing are pretty strong then trade with the full lot size but
    if you cant sure about your guessing or about the market movement then dont trade with full lot use 0.02 or 0.03.
    yes lot size depend on our account balance and i say that we work in market with low lots and we do not use big lots size order in market and beginners must use low lots in market and beginner follow the good trading strategies and beginners work with careful trading methods and beginners always understand the market risk management and work in market with experience then beginners make good earning in forex market

2018-01-17   15:32
    Best answer #2

Quote Originally Posted by tlagsing View Post
    Bahi joo achay trader hain woo hameshaa loo much say cartay trade hain.
    or woo money management koo follow kar kora thoraa thoraa profit kamaa tay hain.or zeydaa
    market time can survive kartay hain.yeah achee stratigies hai.may ree wrong hai new trader koo
    woo jetnaa kam many say go laay not kay leyi achaa hai.0.1 sa 0.2 lot achee hain new trader kay leyi.
    ess say loss bee kam hoota hai or camel advantage thoraa thoraa kar kay achaa banna saktaa hai.
    ess say trader koo achaa seekhnay koo millay gaa
    i say that it is important for beginners traders that they work in market with good money management and trader use low lot size in market and beginners traders make their trading with careful trading methods and beginners work in market with low risk and beginners use good trading strategies in market then trader make good earning with forex market and he/she not lose their capital in market

2018-01-19   11:55
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

beginner ko ess business me pehle low volume se he market me kaam karna chahiye aur uske liye 0.01 ka volume market me thik rahenga jisse wo pehle ache se market me analysis kar sakein,esme trader ko hamesha he low volume se market me kaam karna chahiye uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko pehle acha trading strategy market me banalena chahiye jiska wo ache se use karna janta ho.

2018-01-19   16:04
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1370 USD

I think lot size depend upon your guessing my dear if your guessing are pretty strong then trade with the full lot size but
    if you cant sure about your guessing or about the market movement then dont trade with full lot use 0.02 or 0.03.

2018-01-26   08:42
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko lot size mini use karna thek hay aor beginners Trader ko chhy k woh Forex Trading main thek tarah sy money management karain aor Forex Trading main risk management ko smj kar Trade kary aor Forex Trading main beginners ko high risky Trading nhy krna hay aor Forex Trading main low lots ka use kar kay goog earning karna hay

2018-03-09   14:13
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

beginner ko ess business me low volume lot se kaam karna chahiye because uske paas market ka kuch bhi experience nahi hota hai,esme trader ko pehle apne liye knlwedge aur skill market me banana hoga,esme trader ke paas jetna acha market ka samajh hoga aur wo esme ache se analysis karna jaan sakenga uske baad he wo esme ache se kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko acha trading system market me apne liye banalena chahiye.

Banned ranakhan is an unknown quantity at this point ranakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, I think it will t dimensions at the beginning of the 0. 10 is excellent, because if a person 15 seeds lose loss which will be still 1 $ is not really a problem. Can negotiations are the key to the reduction of meals due to failed St. facing large deficits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fajana is an unknown quantity at this point fajana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At the same time, personally, I think that has a small comfort, purchase tonnes. Even though we understand is the best good things about your forex account beginning small concatenated, you won't have to allocate the maximum amount for a start to see an increase. Less cash, you can watch, although you can increase are still attractive.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sujarwo is an unknown quantity at this point sujarwo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by viana View Post
    Which Lot Size is Better For Beginners?

Many Brokers have included the Mini-Size Lots in their Trading Terminals so that our investment controls less Forex money and the benefit is that there is less probability that we will lose our investments too rapidly. In each trade we lose, only a fraction of our investment will be lost. However, we do not gain profits as per a standard lot size either.
    I think for a beginner it is safer to use a small lot and a small average anyway. Due to the risk of losses will be smaller. And also if we use a lot of leverage as well as a small trading account then we will be much of a margin call. This will secure the capital accounts as well as we have.

Member Ramlan Fs is an unknown quantity at this point Ramlan Fs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course in my opinion is not good because I have felt that the large lot is not good for us who are beginners receipts of the lot because it is not a good thing to create an advantage for us.

Senior Member reno99 is an unknown quantity at this point reno99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lot filler object in our ordination, we create comfortably with this set, a US medicament is the smallest of our Weiss we can get our warranty can we dynamically updated according to the criteria we poorness to occupation for Dominicus, but
    However, other types of accounting. We cognise that before you up for signed

Member saidina is an unknown quantity at this point saidina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you have good knowledge market relative and big capital this time you cause big siege lot cause you have market knowledge

and when fast time we do trade this time i think small lots is best .

Banned shoaib515 is an unknown quantity at this point shoaib515's Avatar
    Thanks
    men to forex trading men ziada behter pehli dafa 100$ deposit ko sub sey best samajhta hun . is ko shuru sey trader asani sey manage kar sakta hey is ko manage karna bohot asan hey .

Senior Member zia56 is an unknown quantity at this point zia56's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I immediately felt the weight lift compact. Yes, when I learned the selling point especially for the most important trading system including project is actually a bit so you do not need so you can start watching.

Member sohail143 is an unknown quantity at this point sohail143's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear new trader koi chahye ky wo phaily km sy kam trade kary jab os ka experince ho jaey phr wo barha ly,,,,,,,

Senior Member Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere khayal mein forex mein new users ko chahiye k 0.03 cents ki bids lagaye eis sey eis k experience
    mein kafi acha azafa ho ga our eis tarah eis ko trading krni aa jaye gi forex mein jitni small bids ho gi
    outna he fayada ho ga

+ Reply to Thread
Page 205 of 258 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 215 255 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)