+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 77 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 ... LastLast

Thread: Risk Reward Ratio.

Junior Member godam is an unknown quantity at this point godam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by indafx View Post
    sk Reward Ratio is a very very important parameter must known by all trader,

for me, its beter t0 always use the StopLoss and TakeProfit with the ratio of 1:3, so the risk and reward is more profits, once the TakeProfit will cover 2 times a Loss, for example I use SL 30 and TP 90
    Forex is very difficult but it is a profitable business. but to trade in the forex the traders should know few things before trading. the trader should not be greedy while trading. the trader should make nice plan and policies so that it can help trader in making profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Just one question. How can you make this risk reward ratio into reality? I know its easy to say 1:3 and so on but we must also need to put into consideration the funds that we have and the free margin that we have. I do recommend that we must always put into consideration our capital. Because this is the main reason why so many newbies who become successful trading in demo account end up losing in real account. Because in demo they have huge capital. In real account they only can manage fraction of it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member indafx is an unknown quantity at this point indafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Risk Reward Ratio is a very very important parameter must known by all trader,

for me, its beter t0 always use the StopLoss and TakeProfit with the ratio of 1:3, so the risk and reward is more profits, once the TakeProfit will cover 2 times a Loss, for example I use SL 30 and TP 90

Member latapata is an unknown quantity at this point latapata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wawaz_i View Post
    I usually use a RR 1:3
    If I use SL 20 pips so I use TP 60 pips
    It's higher profit probability
    Buddy i liked your strategy but now a days i catch up in stop loss by using this 20 pips SL. most of the cases the market not reverse behind of my stop loss ground. can you suggest what indicator or strategy should i follow for better position.

Senior Member Khan Mustafiz is on a distinguished road Khan Mustafiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    many people who say the various factors of the self-discipline contains front, self-discipline in identifying the take benefit and stoplose disipline in use signal, self-discipline in coming into industry.dan always use only one forex couple to assist in research

Member hazem.hassan is on a distinguished road hazem.hassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a business of risk and reward. When you win a trade you will be rewarded. On the other hand when you loss it will be risky for you. Everybody wants a reward, but there is also a risk.

Member lanre01 is on a distinguished road lanre01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes the risk reward should be ratio 2 to 1, that if your risk per trade is 20 pips, you take profits should be 40 pips, 30 pips to 60 pips and vice versa.

Senior Member ATIDK is an unknown quantity at this point ATIDK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the determination of risk reward ratio is way easier to do with discipline.Every body want profit but it is imposible but profit .

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    The good and healthy risk reward ratio is more than 1:1. This ratio could help us for growing the account and the probility for success is higher.
    Ofcourse we need to use the small risk to targetting the bigger profits, we need to become profitable trader.

Member lanre01 is on a distinguished road lanre01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You dont have to be carried out, immediately you are placing an order, let your take profit and stop loss follow your order, with these in place you dont have to be worried anymore.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 77 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)