+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 77 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 ... LastLast

Thread: Risk Reward Ratio.

Senior Member nhatban is on a distinguished road nhatban's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    always use only a few foreign exchange transactions to support research ...stoploss of discipline in the use of signals, the self-discipline to the industry ... so many people say that the different elements of self-discipline contains forward, self-discipline in determining the benefits of

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    we all know that forex trading is the most dangerous investment on the internet and i just think making use of the trailing stop is the very best way to trade and be at the safe side in the market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member muddassir is an unknown quantity at this point muddassir's Avatar
    Thanks
    यह स्पष्ट है हर व्यवसाय के लाभ या हानि शामिल है. हर शरीर लाभ चाहते हैं, लेकिन यह imposible है, लेकिन आप नुकसान को कम अगर आप के लिए रणनीति के साथ नुकसान को कम करने की कोशिश करेंगे कर सकते हैं लाभ या हानि के लिए आवश्यक है तो लाभ भी कम है, उच्च जोखिम उच्च लाभ या हानि.

Banned abiodun is an unknown quantity at this point abiodun's Avatar
    Thanks
    based on my opinion i think the very best risk ratio to make use in the forex market is the 3 percent of our account because the more we risk little percent of our account the more we are at the safe side

Banned ahda is an unknown quantity at this point ahda's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me, i never use ratio as my main calculator in deciding SL or TP. cos for me, RR Ratio is trader target, when actually, price move free, no one can know where price will stop and reverse, and even will the price continue its direction for how long again.
    So, i prefer to use psychological level as Potential Risk and Potential price target. and definitely it will become dynamic. can not make it in a fixed amount. Even, i must waiting a good moment to place an entry, in order to get a best spot, a lowest risk possibility to place an entry.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    bhai aisa hi karna chahiye, main khud apni scalping mein aisa karta hoon, take profit 10 pips aur stop loss 10 pips, so tab mujhe monitoring karne ki jarurat nahi hoti hai, aur mera rule hai, ki ek din sirf ek hi trade karta hoon.
    yes ,this is very good rule and if you will follow this rule then you will get very good money at the end of the month . rules are very important for a trader to get success in forex and to become a good trader .

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    for it, we can learn for money management, this is the way to learn and build about the risk and reward, and so we can set and manage our trading with health,
    and if the trader have good money management and keep it tight with discipline and patience and also they have mastered the suitable trading system with very well, and i believe they can dance in the market with beauty

Senior Member worldfx is an unknown quantity at this point worldfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    People areas of willpower and a lot of speaking about the various willpower within deciding marketplace gain access to willpower disbelief establishes profit ability. Fx trading is definitely dangerous possibility, in which 50% than it, I function pretty much in most other folks, to ensure that in your state we can find. Possibility, all to easy to become in which member of staff...thank you for good thread.

Senior Member adnan10076 is on a distinguished road adnan10076's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostmedo10 View Post
    example i put sl 30 pips and tp 60 pip and usually after i make open position i turn my pc off to avoid my emotion by always watching the price movement.
    aap ki bt bhi sahi hai but market na bhi dekhe to koi khas nuqsan nhi ho ga. kiyu k aap ne trade main stop loss aur take profit use kiya hai is ko use krne se koi tention nhi rehti trade. ye tool bohat hi ache hain .

Member fxin is an unknown quantity at this point fxin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Base on my own trading style and experience reward must more than risk that is why my risk reward always be between 1:2 or 1:3 so than a single profit will be able to cover some lost. is any risk is more than reward than trader is prone to blow up is account in little time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 77 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)