+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 77 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Risk Reward Ratio.

Senior Member adna will become famous soon enough adna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading mai aap ko chaahiye kay aap is main risk na lia kro q kay agr aap is main risk logay to aap ko is main loss hoga forex main risk ki rreward ratio ko agr dekha jaye to hamay is main kuch hasil nhi hota hai hamay is main sirf loss hi hota hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rameez1786 is on a distinguished road rameez1786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you known that the forex market is a best market. in my thinking that we are work the market with the proper strategy. we are work the market patience. so that we are work the market successful trader. we are set the risk ratio is 1:1. so that we are successful work.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nouriiset is an unknown quantity at this point nouriiset's Avatar
    Thanks
    my good friend, this selection connected with deal while in almost any limited deal by means of 10 a few minutes or maybe somewhat more in comparison with When i you should work with a really deal candlestick research

Banned nouriisets4 is an unknown quantity at this point nouriisets4's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sometimes risks to win a lot of money, my friend, the spectrum of trade during any short trade by 10 minutes or a little more than I you have to use such a trade candlestick analysis .

Banned wassa99 is on a distinguished road wassa99's Avatar
    Thanks
    we need to set the ratio for the risk and reward and after it we need to respect it with very well, discipline and patience is needed,,,so we can do trade with safely and feel comportable..this is very important to note because sometimes we just loss the patience or impatience about it and want to get more and take the higher risk without know how to overcome some condition.

Banned solamanaulia6664 is an unknown quantity at this point solamanaulia6664's Avatar
    Thanks
    In forex trading risk and reward ratio is a important thing and you can get good reward for your risk that you take in the market, therefore it's the best business at the moment in the world and we can make good profit if we can do it properly, thanks.

Member fsr333 is on a distinguished road fsr333's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never think about risk ratio. Every month I lose mu account. My account becomes zero every month. Then suddenly I thought if I used stop loss level then it couldn't happen. That's why now I use risk ratio 1:2 meaning. If I take 50 pips take profit then I put 100 pips stop loss. It goods to me and I am getting a good result.

Senior Member Raja551 is on a distinguished road Raja551's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G jnaab forex market bohaat riski haai likaan kamyaab hone keh liyee too haamee risk lainaa hi hogaa jnaab gg ha loss too hogaa likan ak din aesaa ayagaa k haam bohaat faidaa hogaa jnaab g gaame jnaab ggg bilkul jnaab gggg

Member fxtrader123 is on a distinguished road fxtrader123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex risk reward ratio is great and you can get good reward for your risht that you take in the marekt , therefore it's the best business at the moment in the world and we can make good profit if we can do it properly

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naziakhan View Post
    agar hum risk or reward ratio ko es business ma manage kar laity hay tu hum buhat zaida safal ho sakty hay bhaiya g , es business ma money management hi main cheez hay , es ko follow kar k hum buhat safal rah sakty hay .
    hanji forex trader ke liye trade open karne se pehle jaroori hai ki wo risk aur reward ko achhe se jaanle,trader esme money management achhe se karenga to uske baad he wo ess business me achha kar paata hai,trader ko esme sabb samajhna chahiye..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 77 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)