+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 77 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast

Thread: Risk Reward Ratio.

Member gagap will become famous soon enough gagap will become famous soon enough gagap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In trading, at least we use a risk and reward ratio of 10:15 because we have to survive and have good progress to grow our accounts. We don't have to risk too much just because we are emotional or have a grudge with the market. Of course it's very dangerous and it's clear that each and every company needs income or even a reduction. Everybody wants income, but it's actually not possible, but income or even reduction is important, you can reduce losses if you will try to reduce losses along with the techniques after the income is even reduced, HIGH RISK HIGH RISK, OR EVEN REDUCTION.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the risk / reward ratio is a tool applied by traders and investors to compare the expected returns from a trade or investment that is directly related to the amount of risk carried out to capture returns. This is the relationship between potential losses and our profit potential in every trade. This is a mathematical calculation performed by traders who divides the total amount of profit they expect to be captured by the amount they have the potential to lose if the price moves against the position. If we place a stop loss of up to 50 pips, while our profit is placed at 100 pips, then our prize / ratio is 2.1 or only 2 and each trade involves profit or loss. Everyone wants profit but it is not possible but profit or loss is important, you can minimize losses if you will try to minimize losses with strategy, then profits will also be low,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jkt48 For This Useful Post:

astrajingga (2019-09-08)

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes the risk reward must be a ratio of 2 to 1, that if your risk per trade is 20 pips, you take profit must be 40 pips, 30 pips to 60 pips and vice versa. and Forex is a business full of risks and rewards. When you win a trade, you will be given a prize. On the other hand when you lose it will be risky for you. Everyone wants a gift, but there are also risks.

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading will have a high risk without money management and trading plans, so it must regulate emotions and passions as greed and fear of high risk trading when using excess and excess margins, understanding analysis of price movements before trading and disciplines contain instructions, and discipline in determining profit and take discipline stop loss in the use of indexes and discipline to enter the market. and use a single currency - have set rules that do not use more than 10% of your account balance in 1 position in any situation

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For traders, learning the risk / reward ratio in trading is worth your time and is important for trading success. In everyday life, we unconsciously take risks before doing anything, including buying something, quitting a job, or even putting our hands on a hot stove. But when it comes to trading, traders are often careless about this. and I think most people say that you have to have a risk reward ratio of 1: 2. So you stand to win twice as much as you make. It's actually difficult to find opportunities where this happens, and making patient trafficking is very important to make it work.

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for forex traders must analyze the trends in the appropriate movement and must pay attention to the consideration of the risk of losing capital, risk and prize 1: 1 is very risky, because if the loss or floating minus the profit will decrease and disappear and I always use the risk ratio for trading with money manamge (MM ) in your strategy what direction to risk ratio analys ?? can you explain to us to learn your strategy, sir ... I'm interested in the basics in trading. thank you

Banned Qasbi is just really nice Qasbi is just really nice Qasbi is just really nice Qasbi is just really nice Qasbi's Avatar
    Thanks
    In Forex the risks and the profit chance is equal,so i risk about 1-3% of my capital in every trade and put 1 : 2 ratio for the loss and profit so that if i hit two stop loss will be covered by one time profit.example i put sl 50 pips and tp 60 pip and usually after i make open position i turn my pc off to avoid my emotion by always watching the price movement.

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    With the help of the forex of the trader, the trader of the business has got a lot of money, but he has a lot of money to invest in the business as well as he has to do with the help of the market, especially to market analysts and analyzers. Penting is the reason that I want to know how to do that, and when I am able to do so, I am able to do the same with my family and I will be able to help you.

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji forex to my business, bro, traders support aur resistance on the market, so I am hota hota, esme traders are at risk of being hit by market forces, I am afraid to go back to the future, I get a lot of money. and we need to keep a risk prize on our trading strategy and if we can trade only with the right risk management then we can get success in trade and trade with appropriate risk management so we can at least survive in the forex trading for the long term.

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So many people say that decisions about various aspects of discipline and the use of disciplines stop the profit indicator in assessing discipline, and the discipline that arises is the market and analysis always to facilitate the use of a single currency pair and dekho so that the risk of acha rakhna hai to iske liye humare ko supports aur trading nominal resistance because chahiye aur bahut hi chota stops loss rakhte huye trade because of chahiye, S'R entry par bhai kafi bade takes advantage of using kiye ja sakte hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 77 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)