+ Reply to Thread
Page 447 of 500 FirstFirst ... 347 397 437 445 446 447 448 449 457 497 ... LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,470 of 4998

Thread: Ten important tips for technical trading:-

Senior Member damiar is an unknown quantity at this point damiar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    truly just like a newbie i can't provide you with a definite of one's ten necessary guidelines for technical trading,,, to actually get how to buy this ten necessary guidelines for technical trading will anyone say to actually me.., what i'm obtaining cant perceive?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member luwakawu is an unknown quantity at this point luwakawu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Truly just like a newbie I can't offer you a definite nots of one's ten vital suggestions for technical trading. How to find this ten vital suggestions, for Technical trading will anyone say to actually me ? What i'm obtaining cant perceive.,!/////

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ahmedreda is on a distinguished road ahmedreda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the stop loss is the most important thing in this market.also the trend tool is very helpful and useful tool to decide cell or buy.also if you want to be good trader
    you should have good time on charts.

Banned lasker is an unknown quantity at this point lasker's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think stock trading volume as one of most important technical is most important think so many kind of tips of trading is the best way is our capital fator n the profit fakctor of money mannagement sistem

Senior Member Jack is on a distinguished road Jack's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere khyal se to tin ache rule hai (1) emotion ko control kar ke trading (2) trend ko sath trading (3) support aur resistance ko dekh kar tradring karo, yeh tino bahut ache rules hai jisko agar trader forllow karega to uska Forex trading me safar bahut acha hone wala hai.

Senior Member Ahmed Asghar is an unknown quantity at this point Ahmed Asghar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Tips for Technical Trading
    1) Learn the rules of the road
    2) Pick a route and stick to it
    3) Practice
    4) Check the conditions before placing a trade
    5)Know how far you can afford to go
    6) Know where to stop along the way
    7) Avoid road rage; stick to the plan!
    8) Know what type of driver you are
    9 )Remember, slow and steady wins the race
    10) Never be afraid to explore a new path

Senior Member godiva is an unknown quantity at this point godiva's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by didok View Post
    Technical analysis is about studying price action through varied charts and graphs. Most technical traders specialize in creating shorter-term profits, an example would be scalpers and swing traders. Forex traders who try to find a lot of short-term profits, tend to do and exploit technical analysis more of the time as it is rather more accessible.
    In trade we should trade with demo trading for practicing, and value it as the same as living trading. we cant start demo trading with large capital if you have no much real money, demo trading is a good way to gain experience, we must trade it carefully and seriously.

Member didok is an unknown quantity at this point didok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical analysis is about studying price action through varied charts and graphs. Most technical traders specialize in creating shorter-term profits, an example would be scalpers and swing traders. Forex traders who try to find a lot of short-term profits, tend to do and exploit technical analysis more of the time as it is rather more accessible.

Banned rashed10 is on a distinguished road rashed10's Avatar
    Thanks
    We can have to trade well adn where we cna have to make some ral money na so that we cna have to make some real money ans o that we cna have to make some real go for iy and we cna have to..

Senior Member maulajutt is an unknown quantity at this point maulajutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ten important tips for technical trading:
    Technical analysis is all about studying price action through various charts and graphs. i think the most important thing is for newbie eh should learn some education first in demo account. I actually put in cause stockpile finance intensity layer collectively of all alive special .As i insist on trading quantities in concert on most very important tech.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 447 of 500 FirstFirst ... 347 397 437 445 446 447 448 449 457 497 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (26)