+ Reply to Thread
Page 435 of 500 FirstFirst ... 335 385 425 433 434 435 436 437 445 485 ... LastLast
Results 4,341 to 4,350 of 4998

Thread: Ten important tips for technical trading:-

Senior Member sajid malik is an unknown quantity at this point sajid malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanx a lot dear....
    i am doing forex trading from three years and i have not do many thing u mentioned but i applied all these tips to become a professional trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member refoFX is an unknown quantity at this point refoFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you'll earn from forex trading.... otherwise not potential that you'll not previous expertise you should trading while not get expertise. having been truly wanting forward to firmly a methodology that could offer,,, us newbies the opportunity to firmly trade and create cash with very little cash.....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zindabazarcity is an unknown quantity at this point zindabazarcity's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you will generate from currency dealing. otherwise not possible that you will not past encounter and start dealing without get encounter.I was actually awaiting a method that will give us beginners to be able to business and generate income with little cash.,Thank you very much.

Banned yytt66 is an unknown quantity at this point yytt66's Avatar
    Thanks
    men nay aaj he forex trading join ki hai aur abhi mujhy analysis ka itna he pta hai keh us main forex trading experts ki reports hoti hain jin ko follow ker ka hum trading ker sakty hain aur seniors o follow kerna achha hai is say hum kaafi achha profit haasil ker sakty hain

Banned Mehboob Khan Alyani is an unknown quantity at this point Mehboob Khan Alyani's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah the above points are so much interesting and have goo info. 1 thing that i would like to add is that you should be in touch with every day market ups and down, average up down. You shoul see the fortnight trend or monthly trend and then start a trade.

Senior Member bomhidrogenblows is an unknown quantity at this point bomhidrogenblows's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes.... thanks for all tips. Forex can make you rich quickly. I insist on stock trading volume as one of most important technical. My partner and i require trading and investing amount together of all crucial complex. Apply safe strategies......... I must thank you that you have given these most important tips that every trader needs to follow. For the beginners this is a must read. Most technical traders focus on making shorter-term profits, such as scalpers and swing traders. Forex traders who look for more short-term profits.

Banned m2ndsrokk is an unknown quantity at this point m2ndsrokk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by biyen View Post
    Technical analysis is all about studying price action through various charts and graphs. Most technical traders focus on making shorter-term profits, such as scalpers and swing traders. Forex traders who look for more short-term profits, tend to try and exploit technical analysis more often because it is much more accessible
    I thought we can use technical analysis on short term and long term analysis but we just dont rely on just technical analysis...forex have three type of analysis that is fundamental....technical and the three is sentimen analysis...that is three improtant analysis on forex trading

Banned quran77 is an unknown quantity at this point quran77's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a good currency business.actually as a newbie I can't give you a specific nots of the ten important tips for technical trading. how to get this ten important tips for technical trading does anyone say to me? what I am getting can't understand . good job............................................... .

Junior Member nafi is an unknown quantity at this point nafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many thankc designer for offering your guidelies . and we'll try and with all the guidelines even thought moct of us business utilizing Forex currency trading.

Senior Member adedoyin is an unknown quantity at this point adedoyin's Avatar
    Thanks
    let me talk about following the average,following the average is something that i use so much but since i know that the moving average gives signal late so i use it on the time-frame that is small and that will let it to react to the moving average signal quickly

+ Reply to Thread
Page 435 of 500 FirstFirst ... 335 385 425 433 434 435 436 437 445 485 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (26)