+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 89 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 ... LastLast

Thread: What is forex news?

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex news are the news of the country of which currency you are trading. the economic condition of the country will affect the price of the currency rate and which will change the price of forex pair. the political issue and decision also have similar effect. so this are called the forex news and we need to get idea about them to get good profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned noman420 is an unknown quantity at this point noman420's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex news means is the international economical and financial news and views. It is the way of knowing the world news and economical facts and the future of the world.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jogja is an unknown quantity at this point jogja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by torikme5 View Post
    What is forex news?

Hi everyone, i want to know about forex news? I am new in forex. so, i have to gain more knowledge about forex. so, it is your responsibility to help me to learn more knowledge about forex.
    Forex news is a place where we can know the latest news that happened and the effect on price changes and trade activities. From the news we can analyze when we have to buy and when to sell, here are usually also released the news about finance, and I think we can use also the fundamental analysis that will have a profound influence on our trading activities.

Senior Member japor101 is an unknown quantity at this point japor101's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex news? It's simple- invest more and more with Forex for profit. Now this time Forex business forum is good for earn money and business. I like it so invite others.

Banned Mahmood ul hassan is on a distinguished road Mahmood ul hassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex news traders ke liye bohat aihmiat ke haamil he is poori dunia ke market news hooti hain aur important confarance ke up dates hooti hain jo ke trader ke liye bari madadgar saabit hooti hain

Banned naseeforex is an unknown quantity at this point naseeforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    is ma bar ma ag ap jana caht ho to ap is ma tring karo or os sa karo jo is ma kam kart ho forex akaha kam ha is ma boht pasa ha is ma ap be kammkaro ga to ap be pasa kam sako ga

Senior Member dondong76 is an unknown quantity at this point dondong76's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hiqbaleee View Post
    I think, Forex news trading is more dependant on market expectations than the actual numbers. Market expectations can be hard to pin down sometimes, particularly for beginners. Depending on conditions, big market participants may also be looking for something other than the main number. If the big market players are looking for a revision of last months number, they will be trading based on that, while the beginner is trading based on the main number. Depending on the news, this could be a completely opposite reaction and the unsuspecting trader using high leverage can be wiped out quickly.
    news in the forex business is also crucial because of the impact of the news affecting the market, but also a lot of it is also sometimes not as expected, as we saw yesterday on the news, but the American market showed positive movement toward besides usd chf still weakened against the euro and gbp

Banned hiqbaleee is on a distinguished road hiqbaleee's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think, Forex news trading is more dependant on market expectations than the actual numbers. Market expectations can be hard to pin down sometimes, particularly for beginners. Depending on conditions, big market participants may also be looking for something other than the main number. If the big market players are looking for a revision of last months number, they will be trading based on that, while the beginner is trading based on the main number. Depending on the news, this could be a completely opposite reaction and the unsuspecting trader using high leverage can be wiped out quickly.

Senior Member mihan is an unknown quantity at this point mihan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex news is not attractive for all. Some body like Forex forum because it is easy earning place and business place. When one person like it then he try for invite others.

Banned NADDOURINO is an unknown quantity at this point NADDOURINO's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you wanna my point of view i think that forex news is very helpfull factor in forex trading because i can helps trader's to earn a lot of money and making good profit every month that's why i think that forex news is very iportant in forex trading .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 89 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open