+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 197 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Trading Strategy.

Member dingding will become famous soon enough dingding's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalping can give us quick but very risky profits and we can lose all our money in a very short time if we do not take action on stop loss Please pray for me to be more patient and this is how I will be able to trust more strategies Until there is so many strategies in forex of them, you can choose any strategy to maintain your business but there is no strongest strategy that will give you profit. That is maintaining the support and resistance levels while the Forex business is really convenient to do if we are efficient according to the new method Brand is very important because just about all the methods do not work forever we must need a strategy to buy and sell whenever the first age no longer works then according to my best strategy for best trading in Forex is to analyze the marketnews about Forex trading and get opinions from other merchants and then you do your trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping can give us quick but very risky profits and we can lose all our money in a very short time if we do not take action on stop loss Please pray for me to be more patient and this is how I will be able to trust more strategies Until there is so many strategies in forex of them, you can choose any strategy to maintain your business but there is no strongest strategy that will give you profit. If you want to succeed in forex trading then there is only one strong strategy and through this strategy you can run forex at your fingertips and this strategy is a price action strategy. Learn and nothing will stop you from getting success.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member jawad1010 is an unknown quantity at this point jawad1010's Avatar
    Thanks
    ma new hou and manay abi tak 30 to 40 post kar chuka hou lakin 1 b cent nae mil anyone tell me ka muja kia krna ho ga uska liya ..........
    agr kasi ko pata ha to plzz bata dana ap ka bohat bohat shukriya plzzzzzzzzzz .

Junior Member jawad1010 is an unknown quantity at this point jawad1010's Avatar
    Thanks
    The dollar rose against a basket of peers on Friday to its highest since mid-November, after data showed new orders for key U.S.-made capital goods increased more than expected in April.

The data suggested that business spending on equipment was picking up after slowing down at the end of the first quarter, boding well for second quarter growth prospects.

The dollar index, which measures the greenback against a basket of six currencies, was up around 0.5% at 94.21, after hitting a high of 94.24, a level last seen on November 14.

Member tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You buy the forign currency at a lower rate and then sell when the market is on the trend above or at a higher difference from your sp pips get a good return through this you are investing in forex trading business to generate maximum profit. There is no single strategy that can work all the time. It's good to follow trends but there are times when we need to analyze if the current price level is peak or bottom and at that time we need to fight recet trend or reversal. Similarly technical work for short-term trading but we can not avoid fundamentals. Even fundamental and technical combinations can fail and we must also understand the market or mass psychology and market perception.

Junior Member mehararfan863 is an unknown quantity at this point mehararfan863's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is becoming increasingly popular among amateur and part-time investors who want to earn a little extra money on the side.

Junior Member sherazmunir is an unknown quantity at this point sherazmunir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Learn Candlestick patterns and Chart pattern and use some respectful Indicators like RSI, MACD etc, and most importantly always set Stop Loss using Risk to Reward Ratio and follow money management Rule, I repeat, Strictly Follow money Management Rules. Maybe Market Forgive your all other mistakes but if you dont follow money Management System then your Equity (Moodi) will be 0?

Member quraf will become famous soon enough quraf will become famous soon enough quraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Therefore, MM is the best method in foreign currency trading than we will not be separated from losses by Strategy means work plan how I will finish my work that will be suitable for you as long as you practice therefore Knowledge is not valuable unless it is matched with deed as Equalize money because all methods do not work have four years Without a doubt MM will be the best foreign currency.
    and if you are a beginner, then you will be able to try to follow a few ways and get what suits you, so you will be able to adopt it as your system, and once you will have a sensible experience to develop the system and build a higher trade from yesterday

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,182 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes sir you right my dear Just pick few strategies that you think is good for you then try to trade it in demo account. Practice and make sure that you are earning good amount of money. the longer you trade the more you earn the more you earn the more you going to make a good living. I know its hard to earn good amount of money in forex trading if you don't practice in demo. I do recommend that the best strategy is any strategy that we practice in demo. Because no matter how good that strategy is if you don't practice it you will never going to make profit in the long run,,,,,,
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-05-30), ayazfx (2018-05-26), kashi93 (2018-05-27), rehanayaz2 (2018-05-26), sarfraz786 (2018-05-29), sufiyan22 (2018-05-28), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-05-26), zahid2016 (2018-05-30), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-05-27)

Junior Member 7alt7op will become famous soon enough 7alt7op's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This question can not be answered, In fact, who can answer is the person who worked on all kinds of strategies and found the best strategy, for me I work on one strategy and work hard to make my strategy is the best in the Forex market, it seems difficult but hard work leads to a good strategy in the end.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 197 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)