+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 197 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 147 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Trading Strategy.

Senior Member gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,377 Times in 524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by romel888 View Post
    helloo,i am new in this forum.i know everyone follow an strategy in trading.but what is the best ever seen?
    there is no perfect strategy I think. good strategies are depends to traders who use it. if you searching new strategy you should try it with demo account to make sure if that strategy match with yourself. a strategy will works if we feel comfortable when using it, and every strategies give a different result for every traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ghan is an unknown quantity at this point ghan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, absolutely I think its truth and I personally believe that i am a regular trader i try to learn forex more and more every day . i hope every one should learn forex properly if anyone want...when i do trade i like M1 trading .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Md. Moshin is an unknown quantity at this point Md. Moshin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I maintain my current strategy was profitable, so you should try another technique or any other change. Each technique has its own advantages and disadvantages, so just keep coming continuously update our strategy and profit

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear har koi jo apni strategy use kar raha hai wo apni us k liye sab se best strategy hogy mein to simple support resistance method use karta hon jis k mutabiq mein trading karta hon is se mujhy achi success mil rahi hai

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai agar jo apko badiya trading strategy chahiye hai to aapko jarurat hoti hai ki aap achi tarah se trading ko sikhle bhai, yaha par apko tools ki kafi achi knowledge ka hona jaruri hota hai, to aap trading achi kar sakte hai bhai.
    han ki bdia stratgy hail krnnke lie trade me expriance and knwledge ka hona bhut jaruri he bjsi iske bger jevsabh possible nhi hoti me to hmesha hi asha experiance gain krta rehta hun forex me success hone ke lie

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forex forum View Post
    forex trading me strategies ki bhot ziada importance hoti hai humen strategies ko lazmi tor pe follow karna chaye kuch strategies ko user khud se bhe laga leta hai lekin kuch to trader ko online search kar k strategies ko set karna parta hai pher us ki trade right mode me rehti hai or strategies ka hona bhot zarori hota hai
    Haan bhai humare liye trading strategy ka use karna ye kafi jayda important rahta hai, aur jis bhi trader ke pass mein strateg hoti hai wo yaha par kafi sahi trading kar sakta hai bhai, main to kahunga strategy banaye bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member forex forum is an unknown quantity at this point forex forum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading me strategies ki bhot ziada importance hoti hai humen strategies ko lazmi tor pe follow karna chaye kuch strategies ko user khud se bhe laga leta hai lekin kuch to trader ko online search kar k strategies ko set karna parta hai pher us ki trade right mode me rehti hai or strategies ka hona bhot zarori hota hai

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai agar jo apko badiya trading strategy chahiye hai to aapko jarurat hoti hai ki aap achi tarah se trading ko sikhle bhai, yaha par apko tools ki kafi achi knowledge ka hona jaruri hota hai, to aap trading achi kar sakte hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member rose555 is an unknown quantity at this point rose555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    common profitable strategy and use it wisely, with good emotion control and proper dicipline. That will give you a good awareness about a fact that actually we do not need a perfect strategy, but we need more "perfect" attitude to run i so i want to ask if Forex will grow more for every one in the world to no about it, because is a profitable business, and if one person in a house do it, and he/she get successful he/she will introduce

Member reda2020 is on a distinguished road reda2020's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    and if you are the beginner, then you can try to follow some strategies and get one the suitable with you, and then you can adopt it as your system, and after several times you will have good experiences to develop the system and then make trade with better than yesterday
    best wishes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 197 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 147 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)