+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 197 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Trading Strategy.

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But when you follow you should need to know the rules of that strategy that a 100% accurate Trading strategy is almost impossible as I can not trust myself so I can not make a profit with myself while the Market is very volatile and very difficult to determine which pair should I trade according to the strategy in Forex trading and If we can succeed in getting the accuracy of 50 70 percent it is fine because of that and I think a strong forex strategy can give us an advantage in our real account but in my opinion, sometimes never flush stron but wow post its so good to know what strategy is best from forex i always say it learning strategy is the best of forex if you want a learner then you must take step by step and analysis it is better for forex trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is something that can be called the best strategy for me the best strategy is to learn and make good skill besides you have to get the right knowledge but for that most of them is failure at that moment that is Most people who visit internet have heard about Forex at least once and People whose business strategy is more perfect The business is better and shine Also doing this will reduce the loss and screen time and I think, the best trading strategy is a demo account of practice and hard work. Demo accounts are the most important for forex trading. If you can follow this strategy and practice more and more so you make a lot of money. But I think, every strategy has its own advantages and disadvantages so that you follow any strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wosh For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-06-11), Unregistered (1)

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,442 Times in 9,163 Posts
    best ever trading strategy jo main ne dekhi hai Forex ki market main wo khud ki strategy hai or koi ni Forex ki market main koi bi strategy long time ke liye run nahi karti hai humain manage karna hota hai sabi situations ko.

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

azharahmad (2018-06-10), billyboy00007 (2018-06-11), danish555 (2018-06-15), MARandhawa (2018-06-20), rehanayaz (2018-06-10), sarfraz786 (2018-06-15), Unregistered (3)

Member tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yahan pey best strategy koi nahi time k sath sab kuch change hota rehta hai aur aap ko bhi apni strategy ko change karna par sakta hai sirf zaroorat aap ko trading experience better karney ki hai jitna acha market ko samjho gey utna hi achi strategy bana k market mai enter ho saktey ho.

Member tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jawad1010 View Post
    ma new hou and manay abi tak 30 to 40 post kar chuka hou lakin 1 b cent nae mil anyone tell me ka muja kia krna ho ga uska liya ..........
    agr kasi ko pata ha to plzz bata dana ap ka bohat bohat shukriya plzzzzzzzzzz .
    aap ko foran hi credit nahi milta aap jitni bhi posting karo gey wo next day approve hota hai aur phir aap k post k balance mai show hota hai e.g aaj aap k post 10 hai agar aap ney aaj 10 post aur kiye hain to kal aap k post approve ho kar aap k post ka balance 20 ho jaye ga. similarly aap ko bonus foran nahi milta ye 1 month k baad milta hai means jis date ko aap ney join kia hai next month us date mai aap ka balance show ho ga abhi nahi dear...........

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am also confident with the trading strategy when I have a maximum amount of risk cover then Marketer just hypnotize their product I have tried many of these products only a handful of them work You have to be very careful in buying this product We all have to believe in our own strategy because of this is our plan to earn money, so in this way I can make money from forex trading, but it really depends on your trading strategy and trading plan and you can see the rules in terms and conditions of the site because they share their strategy and planning opinion This is the best trading strategy is to use the appropriate stop order A successful merchant strives for consistency in their profits. And then learn how professionals do the analysis.

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Head and shoulder pattern is the trend of reversing formation. It is formed by a peak (shoulder), followed by a higher peak (head), and then another lower peak (shoulder). A "neckline" is pulled by connecting the lowest point of the two troughs. The slope of this line can go up or down. Usually, when the slope decreases, it produces a more reliable signal. and What I mean is a motivational dilemma that is certainly typically asked in this community. When I do not think there is a unique process that meets everyone. Individuals may very well be a kind of brokers, other than different may also be a kind of brokerage move. Unique models accommodate families. Important items you get the model you want.

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,182 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes sir i agree eveyone have. different strategy,. there are two different in the forex trading truelly,.
    for longterm market and shortterm,. shortterm or you call scalping,.
    if you are passion in the scalping, you have to use short time frame,. but if you are longterm you have to use long timeframe,,,,,,,
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

ayazfx (2018-05-31), rehanayaz2 (2018-05-31)

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you make a 50 to 200 percent profit, it might be considered a good strategy. We can only make an analysis but the results are not always the same as reality. This will give you a good idea and then you can invest on the opposite side because of the market. is to come back in the end, that is the best strategy for me is to trade with just one partner and focus on it unless you can handle multiple pairs at once. Then we modify strategy to make strategy suitable for us many tarder follow successful trader after all There is no such thing as strategy for beginner then best strategy is consistent and make daily target or target weekly but I am a trader in Forex market and can produce money in bulk from here I am new in Forex.

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your brother is new to this great business, so I suggest you practice first in Demo account as it is good for you and helps to gain experience, knowledge, help to control emotions and greed and you can better understand and strategize in demo account because it is free and fearless, you can practice indefinitely and after good practice start a real trading account because after the demo you will have good experience, knowledge, and strategy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 197 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)