+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 197 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Trading Strategy.

Highly Reputed Member Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 57,126 Times in 12,036 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me trader ke paas strategy hona bahut he jaroori hai aur uske liye esme trader ko demo par pehle kaafi time dena hota hai,esme trader jetna jada strategy ko samajhkar aur analysis se kaam karenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko strategy ke liye khud market me practice karlena chahiye tabhi wo esme acha kar sakenga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Trump For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-21), ah15 (2018-08-28), batool (2018-08-24), danish555 (2018-08-21), FA148P (2018-08-23), Fiya (2018-08-21), FM1881 (2018-08-26), FM2127 (2018-08-29), foziia (2018-08-27), kanita (2018-08-21), kekbad (2018-08-23), Mustansir (2018-08-24), PAK786 (2018-08-27), SA148P (2018-08-25), sakigbest (2018-08-21), SANIASHOAIB (2018-08-23), sarfraz786 (2018-08-21), sufiyan22 (2018-08-22), Unregistered (6), yulbang111 (2018-08-21), zahid2016 (2018-08-22), zulfiqar5564 (2018-08-23)

Junior Member shabbirbwn is an unknown quantity at this point shabbirbwn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion if you are beginner in Forex then number of large strategies for this which are help u in this business but Forex is a good forum for every one which is give profit with out any special strategy.then you can try to some instructions as follow first u must start from demo account and work on this hardly and seriously.when u are able to understand ups and downs of Forex then u can start real account with small 0.01 trade strategy and after this as for as step wise increase it with the mod of trade and about own mind and profit situation.But hard working is the key of success.There for work hard every time and every where.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, of course i think it's the truth and i personally believe that i am a regular trader i try to learn forex more and more every day. I hope everyone should learn forex correctly if anyone wants ... when I trade I like trading M1. and Any good strategy can work for us but then we can block it from working the way and the way we respond, that's what makes people lose even with a very beautiful system that makes other people make money and it is very important that we understand to remain profitable

Junior Member waleed123456 is on a distinguished road waleed123456's Avatar
    Thanks
    GBP/USD Weekly Price Forecast – British pound testing major support level
    The British pound initially tried to rally during the week but fell to test the vital 1.30 level. I think there is a significant amount of support down to the one point tonight handle, so this is a very interesting an important level indeed.

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There may be many strategies than merchants. The most popular are downtrend violations, break-outs, bullish MA or oscilloator crossings, pining bollingers, and volume spikes, just to mention a few. and general benefit strategies and use them wisely, with good emotional control and proper discipline. It will give you a good awareness of the fact that in fact we do not need a perfect strategy, but we need more "perfect" attitude to run me so I want to ask if Forex will grow more for everyone in the world to nothing about it , because this is a profitable business, and if one person at home does it, and he will succeed he will introduce

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all trading strategies are good all nothing bad but if anyone says best it's all just bullshit and usually people of that kind of purpose could be he needs an investor to inject funds into his trading account because lost big points no 100% safe strategy and trading strategy can help merchants do well in this market. I think if a trader makes one for them with their trading knowledge and experience then they can do much better because it is suitable for their behavior and I think it will work.

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best trading strategy is the minimum risk and maximum profit. Yes, a strategy that gives you low risk and high profit is the best strategy ever. So if you want to make money in the forex market, always try to trade with low-risk strategy with low risk because that's what will make money for you. Strategies such as scalpings are the killers of merchants. Never scalp in the market. and In Forex trading, we can not rely on someone else's strategy because it moves randomly. You should create your own strategy by applying the knowledge and skills in demo accounts. Strategies that give you good results in demo accounts opt for real trading. You have to modify your strategy with time to get better results.

Member Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everyone have some type of the trading style and each trading style have a number of the strategies included in that. So, Before choosing a strategy you have to choose the trading style you want to apply in the real market. So, This is the best and most important task for every Forex trader to perform. Always choose a good strategy and work according to a proper plan. The proper planning is also essential thing in the trading market. Set a goal and work to get that goal in the required set time....

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mr Law For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-02), JahanZaib (2018-07-30), jellybelly2017 (2018-07-31), Mustansir (2018-07-30), youcef54 (2018-07-31)

Banned FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 43,210 Times in 11,226 Posts
    eveyone have. different strategy,. there are two different in the forex trading truelly,.
    for longterm market and shortterm,. shortterm or you call scalping,.
    if you are passion in the scalping, you have to use short time frame,. but if you are longterm you have to use long timeframe

12. The Following User Says Thank You to FM1881 For This Useful Post:

PAK786 (2018-08-27)

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no good strategy 100% of my friends, you better choose the strategy you like and then explore the advantages and disadvantages until you mehir using the strategy. and I'm sure all the members here agree with me. and the best Trade Strategy is the personal analysis of the merchant or you can say using fundamental analysis for trading and it's great for beginners because they have so many opportunities to learn through this kind of trade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 197 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)