+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 197 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Trading Strategy.

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would not be surprised if I see many beginners getting MCs or losing money on forex even though they use the best strategies they can find. Because they don't have the best strategy. What makes the strategy the best is when you try to practice the strategy on a demo account and practice. And when you develop a sense of time, it's time for you to know that your strategy really works well. But if you only adopt a good strategy on your real account without training don't expect you to get the same results. and good based on my opinion, I don't really think we have the best strategy that I know is that we have a better and better strategy but there is no best strategy because as far as the forex investment is concerned nothing is guaranteed so we just need to expect something to happen in the forex market so that the right management of money is the best

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For beginners, it is difficult to choose the best strategy. I think without the right knowledge about the forex market and experience, no one can get the best strategy. Even though I have been trading for 4 months, I haven't got the best. But I have not felt pressured because I know there is plenty of time to find out and when I will find out, successful trading is a matter of time and Forex traders often get confused about which is the best strategy. Actually it depends on experience and from many experiences the best can be chosen. Strategies sometimes vary from person to person because all do not have the same thoughts. My advice is to do more trading, collect lots of experience and you will find the best.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many can learn the strategy and try to use it to trade on the currency market and each of these strategies is good, especially the most common, but try to practice on a demo account before scheduling a real account and trading in a foreign strategy. . If you think you can't, then you can't do this rule. I don't care about losing money on the forex market whenever I can win a lot in the long run. And in Omne's book, I read that there is no holy cup. if there is, everyone will copy it and thus the system will disappear. I hope you understand

Member juna will become famous soon enough juna will become famous soon enough juna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want the Net trading method to be helpful, really successful than a strategy that depends on stupid indicators and indicators and is always wrong. Referring to you to learn various types of analysis, especially classical analysis based on subsidies and resistors, this area is very good and respected by the market and always by their large and too many strategies that we can learn and try to use to trade in forex and all of these strategies especially good general, but you need to try practicing on a demo account first before even planning to trade on a real account as a forex trading strategy is a matter of time. If you think you can't make it then you can't make that rule. I don't mind losing money in forex trading as long as I get a good amount in the long run.

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    and if you are a beginner, you can try to follow a number of strategies and get one that suits you, and then you can adopt it as your system, and after a few times you will have good experience developing the system and then trading better from yesterday and that is an interesting question that is often asked in this forum. I don't think that there is a certain system that is suitable for everyone. One person might be a broker, and the other might be a swing trader. Different styles suit different people.

Banned mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,195 Times in 451 Posts
    bhai trading main agr ap ko best or achi strategy chayia to ap trading main demo account ko used kanra or zada sa zada practice kanra or koi be acha sa or best strategy bna us sa pa koi kafi fada ho sakta ha.

Member al bahri will become famous soon enough al bahri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You cannot realize all the possibilities of an ideal foreign exchange strategy in this type of business. All behaviors that are found are basically very positive builds that are too one of the best understanding systems that he and I will definitely trade stocks with. and many will learn the strategy and use it to really trade in all currency markets and each of these strategies makes sense, especially one that is common, besides trying and observing on a demo account before scheduling a real account and trading in a foreign exchange trading strategy is about time. if you really don't think you will, then you won't do this will be the rule of this game. I don't care about losing cash all over the forex market anytime I will win a lot permanently.

Highly Reputed Member markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,327 Times in 11,125 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Practice and make sure that you get a good amount of money. the longer you trade, the more you make, the more you make, the more you make a living. I know it's hard to get a good amount of money in forex trading if you don't practice in the demo......

Member Hamza148p is a jewel in the rough Hamza148p is a jewel in the rough Hamza148p is a jewel in the rough Hamza148p is a jewel in the rough Hamza148p's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new form and I don't know how they struggle on-farm please help me and tell me e trade by kaise karte hain aur form ko chalana Mujhe sikhaye aapka bahut bahut thank you yeh toh Bataye post karne post karne ke baad Kya Hota Hai aur trade Kaise Lagti Hai gold oil or silver Kya Cheez Hai is ki market mein kya price hai

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many will learn the strategy and try to work by actually trading in the currency market and each smart strategy, especially one that is common, but trying to actually apply in a demo account before scheduling a real account and trading in a foreign strategy Exchange trading concerns time. if you really don't think you will, then you certainly won't do this will be the rule of the whole game. I don't care about losing cash in the forex market every time I will win a lot more and more.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to panah For This Useful Post:

komala (2019-05-30)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 197 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)