+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 197 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Trading Strategy.

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading plans as traders using fundamental news must be learned, practiced money management will also reduce the risk of large losses and gain profits in forex trading and understand movement analysis and must manage trading plans and risk plans and I don't often make new techniques. I am satisfied with my one individual technique strategy. but if someone gives me a new technical strategy then I don't think so I can take that technique because I will be unhappy with the strategy technique.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me the best strategy is a strategy that might work in every condition, and most of the strategies will work well in only one condition, so if I want a strategy that allows it to work well in many conditions, I need to use several strategies for one trading plan.
    and there are thousands of strategies that we use in our trade, but I think you have to make your own mind strategy to trade forex and get money. I would advise you to trade a demo account because in the demo we can develop our skills and strategies

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fibonacci trading is being destroyed, the beginning of this trade has been crackling to help many traders in the business sector especially if you do it with the direction of the city trade stated, but I cogitate you must be sure to hurt that is not real and good based on my opinion, I am not right right think we have the best strategy that I know is that we have a better and better strategy but there is no best strategy because as far as the forex investment in question there is nothing truly guaranteed so we just need to expect something to happen in the forex market so that money management the right one is the best

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,926 Times in 5,537 Posts
    huamin is main greed nhi kerni chaya bss jio mil jaioy huamnin s min ee guzarah kerna chay huamin ismain bohat zayda chwalin nhi marni cha kun ka jb hum ismain chawaloin marty hain toh huamin ismain se kuch b hasil i hota hai

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have worked with the Forex trading strategy, then you know that there are two main types that they can share. The first is the trend following the Forex trading strategy. As you might know, Forex trends are the general direction of the market, so when you work with trends following the Forex trading strategy, you know the weak point - when the market is trending, your strategy is at the point of victory, but once the market stops trend, strategy stop working, so you need to change direction. and the second type of Forex trading strategy is a range trading strategy. Forex range trading is to trade currencies on a channel, such as, you do technical analysis to find support and resistance levels, and then you buy shares from the bottom of the channel (support level) and sell them near the top of the channel (resistance level). This Forex trading strategy works well but also has a downside - when the currency pair exits the channel, also called a "breakout", the price can be changed greatly, and if the changing side is not yours, then you lose. So soon.

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best trading strategy is a trading strategy that we have mastered in pairs that we understand, without it we seem to still speculate with a higher risk. because recognition and understanding are the conditions needed to analyze market movements, without which we are almost the same as gambling. and Exactly which strategy is the best is really hard to say but from thousands of trading strategies you can choose one or more. But in one word I say a long-term trading strategy with a good money management system is the best method for successful trading.

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't mind the best strategy system, because all strategy systems depend on traders who use a strategy system, so if you find a perfect system, I will tell you that there is no perfect system, so finish yourself as a strategy hunter, focus on use one strategy, find weaknesses and make the strategy perfect and from my point of view, defensive trading is the best for trading. this is help for extra income & secure accounts always time to trade on the forex market. so we have to follow it to trade it. [Reply]

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't often make new strategies. You can try to follow a number of strategies and get one that suits you, and then you can apply it as your system, and after a few times you will get the best and the best strategy of each trader varies depending on suitability. I think the best strategy is scalping, because the opportunity to get a profit is huge and only take a few pips at any time in any order, and can do many open positions depending on the situation ...

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best technique cannot be dealt with but in a strategy towards currency transactions. The best technique is 92% learning and learning and only 11% dealing. Unlike almost all beginners who want to spend 92% of their time dealing and determine how they get money to study. They are more prepared to face problems. and now, today, the Forex trading strategy is the best in this business. What we have to do to ensure that I understand that we have the best trading strategy.

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best strategy cannot be in trading but in the approach to forex trading. The best strategy is 90% learning and learning and only 10% trading. Unlike almost all beginners who prefer to spend 90% of their time trading and looking for ways to make money by learning. The more they deal with the problem is that they don't know what they put in their hands at all and I think the best strategy produces good profits so at first you have to know the strategy. Each strategy has its own advantages and disadvantages. so keep on updating our strategy and profits will come consistently. A good strategy is always good for traders when he starts trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 197 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)