+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 197 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Trading Strategy.

Member barokah will become famous soon enough barokah will become famous soon enough barokah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many can learn the strategy and try to use it to trade on the currency market and each of these strategies is good, especially the most common, but try to practice on a demo account before scheduling a real account and trading in a foreign strategy. . If you think you can't, then you can't do this rule. I don't care about losing money in the forex market whenever I can win a lot in the long run. and and if you are a beginner, you can try to follow a number of strategies and get one that suits you, and then you can adopt it as your system, and after a few times you will have good experience developing the system and then trading with

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all trading strategies are good, all are not bad, but if there is a strategy people say the best is that it is all nonsense and usually someone like that could be an investor to inject funds into his trading account because the loss is no strategy. 100% and the trading strategy can help traders do good in this market. I think if traders make one for them with their knowledge and trading experience then they can do much better because it is suitable for their behavior and I think it will work.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best trading strategy is a strategy that has a minimum risk and maximum profit. Yes, strategies that give you low risk and high profits are the best strategies that have ever existed. So, if you want to make money on the forex market, always try to trade with low risk high profit strategies because they are people who will make money for you. Strategies such as scalp are killers of traders. Never try the scalp on the market. and In Forex trading, we cannot depend on other people's strategies because we move randomly. You have to make your own strategy by applying the knowledge and skills on the demo account. The strategy that gives you good results in select demo accounts for real trading. You must modify your strategy with time to get better results.

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    believe each trading strategy has its own features so we cannot do a comparison of 2 different strategies
    moreover, the success of a trading system also depends on the style of a trader. You must find a trading system that suits your trading style. no need to look for the best, look for a pretty good one then manage it well and the best trading strategy dear is a personal analysis of traders or you can say using fundamental analysis for trading and that's good for beginners because they have so many learning opportunities through that trade

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good dear personally in my opinion I believe there is no forex trading strategy that is the best in the forex trading market. so we must understand and use it to realize buying and selling trends and signals to trade with confidence to make profits in the forex market. and different people have different trading strategies that work differently and give different results so it's always good to find your own plan that will work well for you and that will make you get good and consistent profits all the time when you trade with it now and in the future as long as you do forex.

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Just select a few strategies that you think are good for you, then try to trade them on a demo account. Practice and make sure that you get a good amount of money. Even though the evidence mimics the systems of successful people, it cannot be as successful as in the example and I think every trader has their own trading strategy and if they can trade with the right money management skills and understand market trends they can do the better in forex trading, detecting perfect trends is the main thing here in forex trading.

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I fully agree with you that the best trading strategy is what we use and if our strategy makes us win most of our trade and trade that wins more than the trade we lose, that alone means that our trading strategy is the best and we must continue with the same one . and basically the best strategy is that will reap benefits for you, we analyze the market and do all kinds of research so that we can do positive trading and if we achieve it it is a good strategy.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well actually I believe that if there is, everyone will copy it and thus the system will disappear. But try to practice on a demo account before scheduling real accounts and trading in foreign strategies. Exchange trading is all about time. If you think you can't, then you can't do this rule. and my friend every trader must develop their own trading strategies and also need to develop trade that must work in trade and that is possible when we can develop trading strategies by practicing more and more on demo accounts.

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you want students then you have to take step by step that analysis is better for forex and forex trading is our knowledge and skills that enable us to trade in a positive direction. And we traders really can ensure that we developing our Forex trading strategy that works well starts reading charts and understanding this movement and with this movement you can build your own strategy

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want everyone to know that the trading system is not built in one day and also if other people make money with a particular system then he has made adjustments and used it for years or months to make money with it. Simply give you an example that every system is not 100% correct and even 50-60% of the system is accurate so if you are careless in the remaining 40% -50% and don't use you stop properly or even let your losses run then you will lose everything in time short. But if you are 30-40% correct and take advantage of your opportunities to the fullest and reduce your losses, then you will produce more than you expect and that is the truth of what strategies must always be in accordance with your strengths and all others are wasteful and not working in Forex or in any trading market. and I am an ordinary trader, I try to learn more and more forex every day. I hope everyone has to learn forex properly if anyone wants ... when I trade I like trading M1.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 197 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)