+ Reply to Thread
Page 192 of 197 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 1967

Thread: Best Trading Strategy.

Member gobindain01 is an unknown quantity at this point gobindain01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many theory that discuss trading.it is just open position and go work back home check the market.the best strategy is a strategy that is most convenient inn use by traders because each trader has a different character.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    based on my understanding in forex trading i don't think we have a best strategy all i can say is that we need to analysis the market and see the very best strategy to give us profit and regarding this i don't really think we have a best strategy so noting is guaranty in forex market so we just have to expect anything

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member contil is on a distinguished road contil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually have a lot of strategies that have been in for the master master in this forum but just how do you use it because everyone will be different in the assessment on each strategy .. I could use a strategy and I say that a strategy is a strategy that is very profitable, but once you use these strategies A LOSS mala you have a large and you say that the strategy I use less profitable ..
    therefore try and learn to use strategies that you think you are comfortable with the situation so you will find a strategy that you want

Member tharaka17 is on a distinguished road tharaka17's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yep really.Good strategy = smart profit.I really love my strategy and Forex.I can earn good profits.Therefore I am very happy.If you found a good strategy try to use it using a demo.If it is good then use it in your Real account.Try to learn Forex well.Good luck my friends.

Senior Member saintboy is an unknown quantity at this point saintboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best forex strategy I ever seen? hmm I think maybe you should start learn about money management and trading psychology.
    With a good money management and trading psychologies, even with simple and easy trading strategy, you can make consistent profit. But even you have a good or a brilliant trading strategy, but if you don't have good MM and trading psychologies, I think all will gone sooner or later

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by theplayer17 View Post
    the best strategy is money management and trading psychology. because no matter how great the strategy, certainly loss too. if my own, I'm using naked trading supply demand strategy and big players. it is the best strategy I have

happy trading! learn, learn and keep learning ^. ^ v
    Money management is not a strategy but as its stated its a management role. Also theirs no such thing as trading psychology as a strategy. Trading strategy involve only three things. One is time frame, second is your entry point and third is your exit point. You need this three in doing trading strategy and money management has nothing to do with it or the psychology also. But naked trade is a strategy. But what are you talking about naked trading supply? Actually the more I read about your post its some how give me an headache. lols.

Banned gandha will become famous soon enough gandha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by theplayer17 View Post
    the best strategy is money management and trading psychology. because no matter how great the strategy, certainly loss too. if my own, I'm using naked trading supply demand strategy and big players. it is the best strategy I have

agree with you bro,about money management and psychology is the most important thing in forex and must be owned and understood by all traders what kind of strategy will not deliver success if we do not master it

Senior Member theplayer17 is an unknown quantity at this point theplayer17's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think its depend on you, what strategy is very good work with your analysis, so i say if your find any best strategy so you need practice using demo with more and more strategy i hope then your found your best strategy. so many thank you for the share.

Senior Member laxman is an unknown quantity at this point laxman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    and if you are the beginner, then you can try to follow some strategies and get one the suitable with you, and then you can adopt it as your system, and after several times you will have good experiences to develop the system and then make trade with better than yesterday

+ Reply to Thread
Page 192 of 197 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)