+ Reply to Thread
Page 185 of 197 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 1967

Thread: Best Trading Strategy.

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best strategy can't be in trading but in approach toward forex trading. The best strategy is 90% learning and studying and only 10% trading. Unlike almost all newbies who prefer to spend 90% of their time trading and figuring in their how to make money that studying. They are more on hands on problem is that they don't know what they are putting in their hands at all. I do recommend that we going to spend most of our time in reading and learning forex than spend our time doing trail in error in real account until our funds turn to zero.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    based on my understanding in the forex trading i don't really think we have a best strategy but all i can say is that the more we trade the more we get to understand more about our strategy so i think practice really make perfect so take much of your time to always analysis the best way to make use of your strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fibo is an unknown quantity at this point fibo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by truegoa View Post
    If I may give you a simple advice, "Do not try to find a perfect strategy to build your excellent career here in forex trading!" Just find a common profitable strategy and use it wisely, with good emotion control and proper dicipline. That will give you a good awareness about a fact that actually we do not need a perfect strategy, but we need more "perfect" attitude to run it.
    Nice suggest .! as good strategy we need skill and experience,and should know our strategy properly and put in effort to practice what we have learnt and always continue to learn and improve from our mistakes , to be a successful trader.

Member aisfx is on a distinguished road aisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Java Trader View Post
    welcome friend. I think there is no best strategy, there are traders who consistently use the strategies. when a trader familiar with one strategy, he will understand and understand his character. one example is a trader who use the strategy candle.
    there is no perfect forex trading strategy, best forex trading strategy is a good experience and flying hours of experience at the current profit and loss when floating, perfect forex trading strategy is suitable with confidence and our ability to be able to forex trading profits consistently

Junior Member eletrebi is an unknown quantity at this point eletrebi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Best Strategies, is to protect the capital from risk by reducing the size of the contracts if you're a newbie, and also do not fall in a great start with a capital, but after training well at the expense of a trial

Senior Member fahim017 is an unknown quantity at this point fahim017's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not believe that there is a special scheme for the full implementation of all. You can submit and other possible swing traders. Different styles of different people. It is a style that best works for you. "After a few times it will have good experience and today the best system and the development of trade.

Junior Member midotarek is an unknown quantity at this point midotarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I myself Ptba strategy is very beautiful and the truth and without exaggeration Mhakqqh Maaya profits rigid up to 3000 points p currency only without oil and gold which have teak Proft 30 points and our stop Luz 150 points and not be left any open position more than 24 hours

Member Java Trader is on a distinguished road Java Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    welcome friend. I think there is no best strategy, there are traders who consistently use the strategies. when a trader familiar with one strategy, he will understand and understand his character. one example is a trader who use the strategy candle.

Banned mdjoy16 is on a distinguished road mdjoy16's Avatar
    Thanks
    helloo,i am new in this forum.i know everyone follow an strategy in trading.but what is the best ever seen? good like forex

Banned mdjoy50 is on a distinguished road mdjoy50's Avatar
    Thanks
    i don't make new strategy very often. i'm happy with my one single strategy. but if someone give me a new strategy then i don't think so that i can take that strategy because i will be uncomfortable with that strategy. good like forex forum thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 185 of 197 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)