+ Reply to Thread
Page 184 of 197 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 1967

Thread: Best Trading Strategy.

Senior Member reham is an unknown quantity at this point reham's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you want to Net trading method will be helpful, really successful than strategies that rely on indicators and indicators fool and always wrong Referring you to study the different types of analysis, especially classical analysis which is based on subsidies and resistors, these areas are very good and respected by the market and always by a large

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned suzonbmw03 is an unknown quantity at this point suzonbmw03's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear Friends,i don't make new strategy very often. i'm happy with my one single strategy. but if someone give me a new strategy then i don't think so that i can take that strategy because i will be uncomfortable with that strategy. Open your Marketiva trading platform. We recommend that when the economic news will be released at 19:30 pm You've been online 30 minutes before to make preparations. Before 19:30 am usually not too much price movement because market participants are likely to news will be announced later.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sundari is an unknown quantity at this point sundari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Every strategy is not for every one and there are lot thing which atrader need to consider while selecting a strategy as trader we must choose a strategy that suits best to trader's psychology and than we can trade easily. i believe that if we find a strategy that match to our psychology than we can make them better with learn

Senior Member ArfianFx is an unknown quantity at this point ArfianFx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is interesting question that often been asked at this forum. I don't think that there is particular system that correspond to everybody. One person maybe broker, and other maybe swing trader. Style that variably corresponds to person that variably. This essential that You find to inspire would be convenient for you.
    lets dancing with market

Senior Member mudassar004 is an unknown quantity at this point mudassar004's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Relaxing, right? Not for my friend Rob.*

Rob is not usually stressed-out. For many people, Rob's daily work would be hair-pulling stressful he's a real estate developer who routinely deals with a multitude of nagging problems related to renters, banks, lawsuits, property management, and rapidly changing valuations. But Rob routinely handles it all with steadiness and perspective.

Banned pro2 is on a distinguished road pro2's Avatar
    Thanks
    okay no strategy is 100% on its part.strategy should be yours attitude
    you should find out it to yourself.which indicator and analysis best fit for you.try different in different days
    in your demo account.read daily in forum and you will find your own.

Banned shohagpal is on a distinguished road shohagpal's Avatar
    Thanks
    They always say that no matter how good something is, there is always room for improvement. The same rule applies for anyone playing Texas Holdem Poker too.

No matter who you are; a rookie, an amateur or a pro, you can always strive for perfection by improving your game. One of the best ways of doing it is by researching all the possible strategies that you can use in poker.

Member Jack_lee is an unknown quantity at this point Jack_lee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello romel888,
    the best strategy in forex follow the trend....read the news...make analyse trend with the news same or not...
    resistant and support point to open pisition...buy or sell

Member endra is an unknown quantity at this point endra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Strategi is incredibly vital to run the forex trader so as to urge the most profit or profit. Forex strategy creates forex traders ar additional assured to enter the forex market so it will make the calculation and analysis properly. you'll attempt to follow some ways and obtain one the appropriate with you, and so you'll adopt it as your system, and once many times you'll have sensible experiences to develop the system,,

Banned suzonbmw03 is an unknown quantity at this point suzonbmw03's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello,i don't make new strategy very often. i'm happy with my one single strategy. but if someone give me a new strategy then i don't think so that i can take that strategy because i will be uncomfortable with that strategy.Techniques such as these traps are very popular among traders Marketiva and very profitable when applied as an important economic events. This technique does not require an indicator, which required only the ability to place the order price (the price of the message) and will be even better if you have knowledge of fundamental analysis.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 184 of 197 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)