+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 197 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 195 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1967

Thread: Best Trading Strategy.

Senior Member dkdk is an unknown quantity at this point dkdk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I rarely berstrategi I sometimes just to follow the trend or signal. because of more frequent trading by scalping. because I was too little capital. as time goes by you will find the best strategy that you have.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sltp is an unknown quantity at this point sltp's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading strategy can be found with regular practice on an ongoing basis and evaluate each lose a place in the forex carefully and do not forget to always use the indicators in each transaction for our understanding.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    bhaiya ji is forum mein bahut strategy hain lekin koi bhi strategy asaan nahi hoti hain aur apko ek dum se koi bhi strategy rich nahi bana deti hain strategy ke sath sath trader ko khud ka dimaag bhi use karna padta hain strategy har samay sahi nahi hoti hain
    hanji b hai strategy tou ess forum mein kaafi miljayen gi lekin strategy use ya follow karna asaan baat nahi hai trader ko pehle strategy mein bahut practice karni padengi fir uske baad hei wo esme kamyaab ho payenga..

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by erwinFX View Post
    everyone have a strategy, but i want a siple strategy easy and make me rich.. hahaha, can this forum show it for me that strategy?
    bhaiya ji is forum mein bahut strategy hain lekin koi bhi strategy asaan nahi hoti hain aur apko ek dum se koi bhi strategy rich nahi bana deti hain strategy ke sath sath trader ko khud ka dimaag bhi use karna padta hain strategy har samay sahi nahi hoti hain
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Banned faraz12 is an unknown quantity at this point faraz12's Avatar
    Thanks
    I want that every successful trader in this forum share with us his strategy in very simple words so that we can choose the best ones in this forum.
    For me, I use action price (resistance , supports and trends ) I use also a harmony indicator and 2 moving averages with pattern indicator . I work on daily frame.
    what about you guys?

Junior Member momindil is an unknown quantity at this point momindil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am also new in this froum bhai pehla ye kam samjhen sekhein
    phir start karn ilm na hoga to loss hoga her chez ko pehala samjne jenna zarori hai tak"k kamyabi ho

Banned MASUMBD02 is an unknown quantity at this point MASUMBD02's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thats an interesting question that generally affects the length of the meeting. I do not think that a system is suited for everyone. Can a person be a scalper, and the marriage of a swing trader. It is not associated to different people. It is important that you find one style fits with you.

Banned cakrawala is an unknown quantity at this point cakrawala's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think all strategy so nice, certainly of all the strategies that they are the best. live how we apply it in our own trade. that's the key, patience discipline. and remember one of my all message strategy is to achieve a profit, it's main purpose. not to reach for losses, it certainly would not be separated from what I said.

Senior Member rajuroy is on a distinguished road rajuroy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading ma upjab reyal ma jakar kame karta ho tab huma lagta hay ka up sbsa phla thora news ko flow keje ya ore ak bath jada sa jada up demo pa practice kara fir up reyal ma jakar kam kar sakta ho isma upka profit jada hoga.

Banned uchenna is on a distinguished road uchenna's Avatar
    Thanks
    There actually not any best strategy around, all the strategy are better and can fail at some point, there is no prefect trader, because being perfect means being able to win always which is not possible in forex , we have strategies that are fair and can reduce loss and increase profits at the end of the day

+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 197 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 195 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)