+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 197 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 192 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1967

Thread: Best Trading Strategy.

Senior Member shoaib007 is on a distinguished road shoaib007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    men ap ko simple aur best trading strategy batata hun keh forex trading men ap bolinger band indicator ko trading kiliey usee karen forex trading men bolinger band kee jab neechey walee line ko markey hit karey to buy kaga dena aur jab ooper walee line ko market hit karey to sell laga dena .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fxnewbie is an unknown quantity at this point fxnewbie's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is no strategy that can get 100% profit trader need to suffer with losse, the most powerful strategies in this trade is a strategy to make money management, if we had been able to make a good money management, then we will avoid the risk of losses and would be easy to make a profit, regardless of the strategy that we apply, but if the money management is not good, then we will always trade at a loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned anxa is an unknown quantity at this point anxa's Avatar
    Thanks
    so this opportunity we can get one or 2 time in a month so aur stop lose k sath kaam karo.taki jo b lose ho vo kam se kam ho.bina kuch jaane trading karna kafi lose bara ho sakta to gain these to opportunities are enough

Banned justlovefx is an unknown quantity at this point justlovefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    The best strategy about forex trading is to gain experience and trading skills first by practicing more and more on Demo account as if We may try to predict the future movement to trade in safe way let alone Everyone have their own strategy which they follow as well i have also think that scalping is really good for me to using it till So i use my strategy for making profit with few pips and earn good amount of profit.

Banned eekloemod is an unknown quantity at this point eekloemod's Avatar
    Thanks
    That's why it is essential to make long order then By the way scalping strategy is not for everyone cause this strategy is so much risky. Because knowledge is the power of achieve success rather than the best strategy to gain in Forex business and earn huge amount of money therefore well, there are lot of strategy in the Forex only I once was using the RSI indicator which stands for Relative Strength Indicator but it was kind of lagging so nowadays, I don't really depend on it.

Senior Member zahidbd9 is on a distinguished road zahidbd9's Avatar
    Thanks
    the better strategy is our self strategy each person have an individual stretegy for his trade and it make based on his trading idea and style it will be better to make your unique stretegy

Banned pp89 is on a distinguished road pp89's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market mai bahut strategy hoti hai lekin hume jo trading mai help kare jisko hum use karke profit earn kar sakte wo best hai.mai forex market mai trend indicator use karta hu jisse muje profit hota hai wo hi best hai.

Senior Member diparoyinfo is an unknown quantity at this point diparoyinfo's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex ma kame karnakaleya har keseko ake strategy ko upnana parta hay jesma homa koie bhe muskil nahe hota hay huma bohut asan hota hay trade karnama isleya forex ma huma palan sa uaga barna caheya isa huma uacha trading kar sakta hay or huma uacha profit melsakta hay.huma demo acount ma order karka fi real ma oreder data hay isa bohut uacha kama yabe melta hay.

Banned dragonfx is an unknown quantity at this point dragonfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    A beginner have to do the trade with seriously then In trade I use a simple indicator but that has completely mastered me and I understand as if at I can predict that when prices are already far left, It can give continuous profit with very small loss after all the beginner on this business should try to learn about technical analysis first, s for trading forex in every 24 hrs, i set my orders and my targets and come back after the whole trading day.

Senior Member abn is an unknown quantity at this point abn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    transactions that have not passed we close (we let it go) until we finally all the new trends we cover all transactions. After the test turns out resistance with a capital of 20 million transactions reached 5 transactions. when using the initial lot of 0.01 could even reach 7 transactions. loll

+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 197 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 192 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)