+ Reply to Thread
Page 130 of 197 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 180 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1967

Thread: Best Trading Strategy.

Banned kajool is an unknown quantity at this point kajool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Too long in demo can be bad for your psychology too my friend it's just like you're knowing all the theories but never face it for real and The trade plan i recommend for newbies is using the candle set ups to spot opportunity on higher time frame say hours or daily around resistance or support levels there are many strategy what a beginner must follow and Create a demo account and create another account for posting bonus

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hunsei96 is an unknown quantity at this point hunsei96's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the strategy is a good targeted pertaining to anyone is actually best from your beginner, and also I think that will finding a excellent strategy so that you can strategic with all the gains and also we'd like quite a long time involving tests and also debugging yet we can constantly attempt. you can try it in demo account before.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kousarraza is an unknown quantity at this point kousarraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    i don't espouse avant-garde badge plain-spoken unceasingly. i'm suitable down my three virtuous whim . but if philanthropist encircling me a progressive crest hale i don't fake thus depart i hinie in the air respect to turn this way scheme in favour of i purposefulness be inelegant with divagate thingumajig.

Senior Member forex4earn is an unknown quantity at this point forex4earn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Really successful than strategies that rely on indicators and indicators fool and always wrong Referring you to study the different types of analysis. strategies is nice not having to use many indicators in the chart we use only even stochastic alone can generate a consistent profit. i believe that if we find a strategy that match to our psychology than we can make them better with learning. Always stay calm and be patient. Keep learning about this trade. I do not care about losing money in the forex market whenever I can win a lot in the long term.

Banned ali1996 is on a distinguished road ali1996's Avatar
    Thanks
    According to my experience there is not the best strategy in the world

And disadvantages of each strategy in order to find the best strategy you should rehearse the strategy suits you

And discover mistakes and fixing them, and so on until you reach out to the best level of profit.

Banned mahx is an unknown quantity at this point mahx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good Day Everyone,
    Well traders make months choosing their strategy some people are able to make their own some people are aren't and that does not matter if the strtaegy that you create ot found is good so you can find one online or in this forum but you must test it on the demo account first and make sure that it give good results.

Banned bonouspoint is an unknown quantity at this point bonouspoint's Avatar
    Thanks
    Bhaii Jaan yhe jo forex hai na yhe bohat he achi site hai aur bohat he achi working place hai yhe jo forex hai na yhe her kism kay lgo kay ley hai chahe wo mard ho yaa oraat ya koi bacha ho yaa student her ek kay ley equal kaaramad hai is mei bes stategr yhe he hai kay market pe nazar rakho.

Banned nida1 is on a distinguished road nida1's Avatar
    Thanks
    so, it might be a good idea to put a small page rank icon to your site to check and display your Google rankings right on your web site pages. To check PR icons - click herghfghgfhgfjghjghsdfdsgdgfvergfegfe

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

so, it might be a good idea to put a small page rank icon to your site to check and display your Google rankings right on your wsdcsdcsdcsdcsdfcsdd cvvefe vdgt5y vg gtt eb site pages. To check PR icons - click herc

Member spark123 is an unknown quantity at this point spark123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir if you want best and nice strategy in trading then you should start with your demo account. You should do more and more practice also. Make a nice strategy then. Afterwards you will be able to receive benefits.

Junior Member asimali12 is an unknown quantity at this point asimali12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ma asal gme hai hi prediction ka magar uska ye matlab nahi kay tukka lagao ap pehle demo pe apni practice kero aur uske indicators use kero aur jiske sath apki setting bunjaye jo sahi samajh ajaye uske sath pehle kafi trades lagao demo account pe then kamyabi mily to phir real start kero.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 130 of 197 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 180 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)