+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 197 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 127 167 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1967

Thread: Best Trading Strategy.

Junior Member harshit is an unknown quantity at this point harshit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khayal me demo account kar k jyada se jya prayas kar k fir jaise jaise apko experience hoga khud ap apne forex trading strategy ban jayega is k liye alag se kuchh karne ka jarurat nahi hota hai. jitna ho sake utna khud se trade kare.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shahbaz9 is an unknown quantity at this point shahbaz9's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you are the beginner, then you can try to follow some strategies and get one the suitable with you, There are many strategies are available on the websites. I use breakout system. U can also check it out. I love it cos it`s less stressful

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member panhwer110 is on a distinguished road panhwer110's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex trading aik bht acha business hai aur es business main ager aap acha profit earn kerna chte ho tu aap ko chye ke aap ache ache indicators use krain.

Junior Member forexdata is an unknown quantity at this point forexdata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    salam i m new here bhai indicators kitny faida mand sabit ho sakty han trading mein ?

Member daniya1432 is on a distinguished road daniya1432's Avatar
    Thanks
    You have to understand Currency trading at first. If understand Currency trading then you will quit saying like this ridiculous discuss. If you generate 15% of your down payment in monthly then you are a excellent investor. There yu want to generate everyday 10%?

Member ryukiin is an unknown quantity at this point ryukiin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But when you follow you should need to know the rules of that strategy that Trading strategy that has 100% accuracy is almost impossible like i i can not trust on myself then i can not make the profit yet with the myself while Market is so volatile and it is so tough to determine which pair I should trade accordingly believe strategy in Forex tradin

Member hakuryu is an unknown quantity at this point hakuryu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Successful trader is who owns a successful trading plan then So far I understand I am not so good as a long term trader So in this stage I am focusing on short term trading I used to scalp most often but hedging seems much more int and i think that there is not a best forex trading strategy in forex trading business second account using the martingale strategy as if Which is to say forex deals with a suitable knowle

Banned hassenrmili is an unknown quantity at this point hassenrmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    I recommended traders to use trend line it's a good strategy very easy to use and it's very profitable and good luck to all traders

Member fehong is an unknown quantity at this point fehong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I think without proper knowledge about forex market and experience no one can get the best strategy though i have been trading for 6 months we have not got a best one yet.But i am not depressed.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Pardeep7651 View Post
    I think best trading strategy hona bahot jruri hain kyunki hum bina achi strategy key forex market main earning nahi kar sakte hain kyunki best trading strategy humko idea deti hain ki hum kab and kaise profit kar sakte hain.
    ye to aapki baat theek hain bhaiya ji agar strategy acha nahi hain to humko trading se fayda bhi nahi ho sakta hain acha trading system ka hona hum logo ke pass mein bahut jayda jaruri hota hain bhaiya ji
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 197 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 127 167 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)