+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 207 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2063

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Banned indianfxboy is on a distinguished road indianfxboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes you are right most of the gap we see in the forex market are closed before the trade runs out on that very Monday , so if you trade in the direction of the gap you are likely to make some pips but when the market refuses to close the gap then you will loose very big in the forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    i thing gap trading is not possible to do in every time and it did not sure that every time gap will appear. if the gap open happen then we can get some pips but it will never become a trading strategy. if we want to catch the gap then we can place two limit order in the last moment of the Friday before the market closed. and in the opening of the market in the next week we can get the profit if gap open occurs.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vansa is an unknown quantity at this point vansa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    I want to share a new trading strategy that i have used since January 2012.
    This strategy uses gaps that happen every Monday when the market is open.
    I give my strategy with name "Gap Strategy".

The rules of this strategy :
    • Open buy if the Monday's open price below the Friday's close price.
    • Open sell if the Monday's open price above the Friday's close price.
    • Set TP at Friday's close price depends the size of gaps :

Gap's size less than 40, set TP 100%
      Gap's size between 40 and 60, set TP 75%
      Gap's size greater than 60, set TP 50%
    The forward gap is stepping forward so that the price that needs to consider looking for the right time for the traders themselves because not all the time there is a gap

Member oja is an unknown quantity at this point oja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many traders are not willing to trade in Monday morning as to avoid the occurrence of GAP. But here you are offering trading strategy by using the GAP. This is very interesting, especially for me who was a newbie.

If I read your thread, you do not mention what time should we open orders. Whether at the beginning of open market, or could at any time in the Monday?

Member shawon04 is an unknown quantity at this point shawon04's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've got traded in fx intended for don / doff a long time at this point although i just now observed that intended for myself personally simply just that Saturday. The item is effective wonderfully. u never ever can certainly say to this extent/limit connected with fx trading. Most likely that you've got also been working away at the item in addition to having benefit your in this approach. I am about to give it a go within the future Saturday. Lets hope I bought taking that approach the right way in addition to When i makes it be employed by everyone.

Banned ali.khan is an unknown quantity at this point ali.khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think good strategy maintain the good work i never check the signal but this strategy give some good outcome the sole poor element of this is that i never discovered where to position the Sl if point gone inappropriate.

Member senengsego is an unknown quantity at this point senengsego's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    difference technique is just function a while and cannot generate each time using this technique this is why we ought to industry within this technique carefully simply because marketplace may open up towards all of us additionally and difference technique the actual stoploss is not really function.
    i fear not the man who has practiced 10.000 kicks once, but i fear the man who has practiced one kick 10.000 times.
    By: Bruce lee

Junior Member hkylif is an unknown quantity at this point hkylif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really love the technology. It's almost perfect. For Forex Trading, and now is a long time away, but simply it has specially found me personally on Monday's Idea about working with good enough. You only have a true choice/associated with foreign exchange trading, certainly. It's usually the loopholes could make money with Because techniques that reduce the suspension to the environment can be complex.

Senior Member halka is an unknown quantity at this point halka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's great! In the middle. Your offers I care even this technique from their economic benefits we know. My goal is a round of testing next week. The idea of what my partner and I hope the same results are effective as well. Good idea, thank you for the delivery of these styles. That's great! In the middle. Your offers I care even this technique from their economic benefits we know. My goal is a round of testing next week. The idea of what my partner and I hope the same results are effective as well. Thank your parents!

Banned glow is an unknown quantity at this point glow's Avatar
    Thanks
    no doubt, its a very good stretegy ,I will surely follow yours strategy, I will try to make practise in demo first before applying into real account,but I think with this stretegy we have no need to trade all the week, we can just earn monday morning.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 207 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)