+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 207 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 193 ... LastLast

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamood309 View Post
    Simple and easy strategy to be used by beginner like me i will try to use it because i understood what to

do in this strategy and i wish to get high profit by doing this strategy..

thank you for sharing your strategy dude.
    This system includes a set and forget system, we will only make an entry when the market gaps on Monday. after that we set our every transaction. takeprofit and still use stop losses to secure equity you have, then you can indulge the other.
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Banned rahul patel is on a distinguished road rahul patel's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeh jo strategy aapne batai hai gap strategy yeh bahot kam log iske bare mein jante hai aur yeh itni perfect earning dene wali strategy hai ki mein kya batao aapko yeh to wahi kahega to iska hamesha istemal kiya karta hai mein bhi iska istemal kafi bar kiya hai aur yeh work definately karti hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member katrina is an unknown quantity at this point katrina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wow! what a strategy. i am sure for you to continues to be working in This AND ALSO finding revenue MY PERSONAL involving the actual strategy. now i\'m going to be able to offer This a try for the subsequently Monday. my spouse and i hope my partner and i managed to get The idea effectively ALONG WITH my spouse and i can establish This operate intended for me. Thanks a good lot for sharing such nice idea.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Hamood309 is an unknown quantity at this point Hamood309's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Simple and easy strategy to be used by beginner like me i will try to use it because i understood what to

do in this strategy and i wish to get high profit by doing this strategy..

thank you for sharing your strategy dude.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nazmul2 View Post
    I love the strategy. It is almost flawless. I have traded forex for on and off years now but i just discovered this for myself just this Monday. It works very well. u never can tell the extent/limit of forex trading.i believe the market usually close the gaps happen when the market opens. i don't use stoploss but i always prepare 100-200 balance for each order.
    wow you are a very big risk for me, I can imagine the profit you get if this technique successfully. if I may know, how much capital you are using. so you are risking $ 100-200 in each entry?
    I myself only using the larger $ 100, so I would be risking only maximum of $ 15 in a day (not every entry)
    when I've had a loss of $ 15 then I will stop trading and start again tomorrow

Senior Member selvam is an unknown quantity at this point selvam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am sure that you have been working on it and to getting profit our of this strategy. I am going to give it a try on the next monday. I hope i got the idea correctly and i can make it work for me. The but this strategy give some nice result the only bad part of this is this is that i never found out.

Banned rahul patel is on a distinguished road rahul patel's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeh ek bahot hi profit dene wali strategy hai jisme sl hit hone ka koi khatran rehta nahi jyadatar log is strategy mein koi bhi sl lagate nahi hai kyonko iska succes ratio bahot high hai aur yeh hamesha hamein week mein 1 bar hi aapko trading karne ka mauka milega

Banned nazmul2 is on a distinguished road nazmul2's Avatar
    Thanks
    I love the strategy. It is almost flawless. I have traded forex for on and off years now but i just discovered this for myself just this Monday. It works very well. u never can tell the extent/limit of forex trading.i believe the market usually close the gaps happen when the market opens. i don't use stoploss but i always prepare 100-200 balance for each order.

Member Rizwan12 is an unknown quantity at this point Rizwan12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother gap strategy se trading kar k profit earn karna achi strategy hai lukan is some time ap ko pata nahe chalta k ye gap hai b ya nahe jis se ap ko loss b ho sakta hai..

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bethirani View Post
    i love your own strategy. This can be almost flawless. i have traded forex regarding on ALONG WITH off decades now but i only discovered the particular with regard to myself simply the particular monday. This works very well. u never will certainly tell the extent/limit involving forex trading. There loopholes where to be able to make money. Pls can u elaborate at stop loss settin on this strategy?
    I think we can use stop losses according to need, and therefore does not provide a target stoploss TS. the aim is for people who use this system can explore the system and find the right formula for the ratio of stop losses and its takeprofit
    I myself sometimes use the gap to trade, but not in the way described by TS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 207 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 193 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)