+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 207 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 172 ... LastLast

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Banned Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,780 Times in 1,855 Posts
    mujay gap strategy ka baray ma kuch zaida idea nhi ha kio ka ma ny kabhi is kisam ki strategy pa focus nhi kia ha and na hi kabhi aesa moqa mila ha mujay trading karty howay is liye mujy ya strategy ka moqa be nhi mila ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Aliakbar2016 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-21), billyboy00007 (2017-10-21), FOREXMAN (2017-10-22), incomejobs (2017-10-21), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-22), kanita (2017-10-30), munibkhan (2017-10-27), punjabpolice (2017-10-20), sufiyan22 (2017-10-23), zahid2016 (2017-10-21)

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well I used this strategy over the last few weeks and I see this gives a nearly 90% success rate in capturing pips,
    so I guess this is a good strategy, however I've seen some very weird weeks also
    that can eat up all your capital if you not set stop.
    regard

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sadli khan For This Useful Post:

mamah (2017-10-26)

Junior Member afrazkhan is on a distinguished road afrazkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, there was three day period when the price traded above that level going back to October 5th and on October 6th the price traded up to the 200 day MA (green step line). The lows after that spike came down to the 0.9768-72 and hel

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 AM ----------

Forex today was mixed with some headlines grabbing the attention and causing a bit of a stir in sterling and

Junior Member tarigu will become famous soon enough tarigu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sammypt View Post
    this is all very nice , but what about SL to protect u account , can u tell me how much margin u must have to dont get a margin call if things went the wrong way ?

thanks
    sammy
    it's good for us to make a profit with gap trading ... I do not use SL in my order,
    but I always prepare 100-200 pips for each order so if the price close to closing or floating price,
    I can combine it. with an average or martiangle .. try on a real acoount if you are confident with my strategy.

best regard

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tarigu For This Useful Post:

afrazkhan (2017-10-17), ngeneng (2017-10-18)

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    thank you for the stratigraphy and also for your effort, I think I will try on a demo account to see what gives, and if it is well I will share this stratigraphy so that other people savebt this beautiful strati

9. The Following User Says Thank You to aarabane For This Useful Post:

afrazkhan (2017-10-17)

Member tujjuh will become famous soon enough tujjuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Duddy View Post
    Get ready for monday.. yet, it's still a long time. So there's another strategy called gap trading, but it's not as detailed as yours, master Jiching. I'm still waiting for floating now in Fantastic Four...
    I always get ready on Monday and I always wait for next Monday.
    it's good for me to get profit in forex at the beginning of the week ... have you downloaded my indicator?
    My indicator shows information about closing price, open price, take profit and how to open order. See you on Monday tomorrow
    regard

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tujjuh For This Useful Post:

afrazkhan (2017-10-17)

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a good idea of the stratey gap now the day market is very humorous because of the EU crisis
    and if there is a bit of bad weekend and bad news, if we have a strategy to trade a gap than we can get
    a good profit from that gap and gaps ususally occur in more than one currency pair.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meluk For This Useful Post:

afrazkhan (2017-10-17), fear (2017-10-28)

Banned Azer trader is on a distinguished road Azer trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Everyday million,billion new forex traders are join in forex business. Every forex traders want to earn money from forex. Thats why many new forex traders are easily do work and they are earn money from forex. They just need following forex rules New forex traders are also become successful by forex. So many new forex trader are also start work here for earn money.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Azer trader For This Useful Post:

afrazkhan (2017-10-17)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    hanji forex ke business me trader gap strategy se earn nahi kr sakta hai,esme trader ko ache se pehle market me samajhna chahiye,esme trader jetna acha analysis karke chalenga uske liye market me utna he acha hai..
    Bhai mere ko to bilkul bhi Gap par trading karna acha nahi lagta hai isse to main jayda hi avoid karta hoon, lekin Gap open kafi strong support aur resitance hote hai is par ye cheez ka kafi dheyan dena hota hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai maine to kabhi bhi Gap par trading kiya hi nahi hai bahut baar market kafi bade gap par open hota hai aur wo kafi jayda risky rahta hai bhai, tab market ko predict karna thoda mushkil hota hai ki kaha market jayega bhai.
    hanji forex ke business me trader gap strategy se earn nahi kr sakta hai,esme trader ko ache se pehle market me samajhna chahiye,esme trader jetna acha analysis karke chalenga uske liye market me utna he acha hai..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 207 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 172 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)