+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 207 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Senior Member bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,748 Times in 1,127 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye jo ap ne gap % sath main btai yai ye agr to full sahi ho to humain bohat fida hia market ka or hum forex ki market se acha profit le skte hian gap jab bi market main ata hai to hum ko is se fida hota ha gap different pairs main ata ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bali351 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-04-23), ghaffar500 (2018-05-27), rehanayaz (2018-04-15), rehanayaz2 (2018-04-22), sarfraz786 (2018-04-23), sufiyan22 (2018-04-22)

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,442 Times in 9,163 Posts
    gap strategy bohat hi best part hai Forex ki market main profit lene ke liye or jo main ne dekha hia ke mostly time Monday ko jab market open hoti ahi to market main gap ata hai main ne bohat dafa is se profit liya hai or acha moqa hota hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-04-22), danish555 (2018-04-26), fxearner (2018-04-18), jellybelly2017 (2018-04-23), munibkhan (2018-04-23), rehanayaz (2018-04-15), sakigbest (2018-04-24), sarfraz786 (2018-04-26), sufiyan22 (2018-04-16), yulbang111 (2018-04-15)

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,182 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i love the strategy. It is almost flawless. I have traded forex for on and off years now but i just discovered this for myself just this monday. It works very well. u never can tell the extent/limit of forex trading. There loopholes through which to make money. Pls can u elaborate on stop loss settin for this strategy?
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-11)

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi, I have actually used this strategy for 7 months and when I use the gap technique, I can get big profit. Once a week, my earnings can be the same as my other strategies. ok, just try it and you will be surprised with the profit. I'll try it on the following Monday. I hope I get the idea right and I can make it work for me. Thank you very much for sharing such good ideas. I used to have signs that I became visible that they used to be left behind so that enough time they released indications, the industry has created that change. These days I have an easy program, candlestick, help & resistance levels and trend lines only and I am very good at trading!

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have read your book about forex and on one page there is a statement saying that pause with our strategy is advised not to use EURUSD pair somehow, but it is said that we use franc and pound canada better paired with only my lack of understanding why such technique This can be dangerous for individuals who want to generate large amounts through transactions. but I am sure you have operated it and benefited from this technique. I will give it. so take the opportunity to make money by waiting for anything.

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rehanayaz View Post
    there you go.. jiching have come back to shake the roll with his new trick.. but i want to ask, based on what are this strategy? because if you do not already know, that in fact there is no gap, but there has been a chart that does not appear. because basically at the time of the day Saturday and Sunday, the market is not being closed, but some brokers turn off the channel from the market, so on Monday when the broker reconnect the channel to the market, it looks like there is a significant distance or commonly called the gap.
    There is no channel that is broken or disconnected from the market . Please it is very important first to get your facts right and then post here. Let me tell you how it works as on Saturday and Sunday the markets are closed for the regular traders as a price needs to be fixed for all payments to be made for all exports and imports and hence there are banks that trade on Saturday and Sunday which is most heavy trading we as traders are not aware of . So this is called Inter Bank trading that happens on weekends .

Member Wakeel78 will become famous soon enough Wakeel78 will become famous soon enough Wakeel78's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aslam o alikum janb mere khayal me ye strategy theek hai lakin zarori nahi ke har Monday ko gape ho ye tu some time hota hai me be iss strategy ko pehle hi use kar choka hu aur some time iss se acha profit earn hota hai

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,182 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there you go.. jiching have come back to shake the roll with his new trick.. but i want to ask, based on what are this strategy? because if you do not already know, that in fact there is no gap, but there has been a chart that does not appear. because basically at the time of the day Saturday and Sunday, the market is not being closed, but some brokers turn off the channel from the market, so on Monday when the broker reconnect the channel to the market, it looks like there is a significant distance or commonly called the gap.
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member Syed Muntazer Mehdi will become famous soon enough Syed Muntazer Mehdi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    By knowing the points of support and resistance trend we can predict the market direction of motion because psychologically most traders believe these points, although not 100% accurate but at least with knowing that point can be made in the calculation basis for the order.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Syed Muntazer Mehdi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is not a bad idea. Your Gap Strategy is Good and Better. I think it will get a big gap in one week. How much can be gained from this strategy can be shared with us. How much% profit on this gap strategy can explain. And there are how many risks and how much profit I will get from your strategy. Once you have chosen the trading strategy that best suits you, you need to make sure you keep doing it no matter what. Remember that if you fail to focus on the plan you have set and you continue to change your strategy, then you will lose a large amount of money in the stock market. Avoid letting your emotions take control of your thinking and stick to the trading strategies you have formally experienced. Here are some of the most profitable trading strategies you can use in the stock market especially if you are a beginner:

16. The Following User Says Thank You to setia For This Useful Post:

hosyah (2018-03-28)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 207 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)