Page 170 of 207 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 2063

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Senior Member Duddy is on a distinguished road Duddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by muneeb View Post
    its much difficult to find the exact place to buy or sell, when market opens, in beginning it goes to anti trend then move according to your strategy
    I am much confuse about it
    Just download the indicator.. you can easily see the exact place to buy or sell.. for first time, try to TP 50% from gap.. it will surely close in a short time.. sometimes we need to wait for a few days..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zahed11 View Post
    I think the strategy that can work in some situations you post. However, it is dangerous if you use a stop loss and do not assume it will be effective at all times. If you lose a lot of your account quickly cut the wrong business, you can not do.
    use 200 pip for balance each op.
    it mean you neednot worry if the price against the gap first, but the price will go back again to the close price.
    you may backtest for it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zahed11 is on a distinguished road zahed11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the strategy that can work in some situations you post. However, it is dangerous if you use a stop loss and do not assume it will be effective at all times. If you lose a lot of your account quickly cut the wrong business, you can not do.

Member endra is an unknown quantity at this point endra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am certain that you just are acting on it and obtaining profit our of this strategy. i'm planning to provides it a try consequent weekday. I hope I got the concept properly and that i will create it work on behalf of me. Thanks lots for sharing such nice plan.
    i have the strategy is open position to close the gap, but dont forget to use stop lose if we wrong position,,

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gandha View Post
    I actually think this is a very simple strategy and generate profit if we have substantial funds and targets that we want is not too much we can trade only once a week, but I was very sad because it has insufficient capital to it
    yes, this is a very simple strategy.
    i always get profit from it for 9 months..
    i sometimes use big lot to open position when the gap seen.

Banned gandha will become famous soon enough gandha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    yes you're right, you must try it on demo account first
    with practice and learn, we will know how to get profit and use money management to make profit for orur family
    I actually think this is a very simple strategy and generate profit if we have substantial funds and targets that we want is not too much we can trade only once a week, but I was very sad because it has insufficient capital to it

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by callmesam View Post
    Wow! what a strategy. I am sure that you have been working on it and getting profit our of this strategy. I am going to give it a try on the next Monday. I hope I got the idea correctly and I can make it work for me. Thanks a lot for sharing such nice idea.
    try it on demo account first if you are not sure with my gap
    but if you are sure, you can try it on real account like me and gain the big proft for gap next monday. see you with the profit

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by talk2ronin View Post
    I have always wanted to know or study the gap method, and what actually causes it, usually on sunday against monday morning I just see it and wonder.but now reading this threads I have gotten an idea on gap
    ok, i hope you get a new knowledge about gap..
    and this thread tells you about gap strategy and how to make profit in forex with gaps

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rose101 View Post
    Thats true,i agree with you.I think i prefer using the gap strategy for the Euro/Usd and Gbp/Usd.For me it works best.
    yes, the best pair for gap is gbpusd..
    i often use big lot to make profit with gap in pair gu..
    eurusd is suitable too so that we gain profit on monday morning..
    let's get profit on next monday.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gandha View Post
    hmm,,it is large enough capital master and I do not yet have that much money, so I'm going to start the demo account first to use this strategy in many pairs, $ 1000 just in sminggu this is my dream, and more than enough to meet the needs of my family
    yes you're right, you must try it on demo account first
    with practice and learn, we will know how to get profit and use money management to make profit for orur family

+ Reply to Thread
Page 170 of 207 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)