+ Reply to Thread
Page 166 of 207 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 164 165 166 167 168 176 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 2063

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Junior Member pintu01 is on a distinguished road pintu01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am sure that you have been working on it and getting profit our of this strategy. I am going to give it a try on the next Monday. I hope I got the idea correctly and I can make it work for me. Thanks a lot for sharing such nice idea.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tisha View Post
    If we know gap strategy and use it our trade . I think gap strategy can give me an excellent profit .
    in this gap strategy, we can get profit only look at the gap occured on monday morning..
    it's nice to get profit in the bginning of the week.. it's good for monday..
    try it on your trading, and good luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member tisha is an unknown quantity at this point tisha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we know gap strategy and use it our trade . I think gap strategy can give me an excellent profit .

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Forex_Fighter View Post
    gaps is always profitable trade to me , but sometime um afraid to trade on it as i think that i saw a past gap that haven't been covered till now , i think it was on GBP\JPY
    did you have faced a non covered gap ??
    cause i think we don't put a stop lose while trading on gaps
    i never trade in gbpjpy, its spread is too large..
    i usually trade in pairs with small spread like eu,gu,au,nu,ej,ucad,uchf
    try to sell when the market open..
    with this gap strategy, i make sure you will get profit in forex. just try

Member Forex_Fighter is an unknown quantity at this point Forex_Fighter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gaps is always profitable trade to me , but sometime um afraid to trade on it as i think that i saw a past gap that haven't been covered till now , i think it was on GBP\JPY
    did you have faced a non covered gap ??
    cause i think we don't put a stop lose while trading on gaps

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rickyibr View Post
    what if the prediction is wrong.
    and instead
    what do you mean ?? i don't understand with your statement..
    maybe you explain more about your comment, i have used it almost 9 months since the beginning of this year, and i always get profit..
    so try it and use it

Member rickyibr is an unknown quantity at this point rickyibr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what if the prediction is wrong.
    and instead

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lokhnath View Post
    Gap strategy will offer United States of America profit once the market opens during a new week.
    I have created the indicator to assist United States of America to military formation once the gap shown.
    This is the indicator, you'll transfer it and so attach it to the chart, use TF H1,H4,D1 to ascertain the gap ...
    do you use gap strategy too ?? you said you have created an indicator for gap, can you share it here for us ?
    i want to learn more about another gap strategy so that we can combine it to get profit

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i really understand this gap strategy but my problem is that the gap is not easy to get in the market because gap does not occur all day but i will keep looking and see the best way to make use of this gap strategy because i like to learn any startegy that comes by way in the forex market in other to be at the save side

Junior Member lokhnath is an unknown quantity at this point lokhnath's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gap strategy will offer United States of America profit once the market opens during a new week.
    I have created the indicator to assist United States of America to military formation once the gap shown.
    This is the indicator, you'll transfer it and so attach it to the chart, use TF H1,H4,D1 to ascertain the gap ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 166 of 207 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 164 165 166 167 168 176 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)