+ Reply to Thread
Page 161 of 207 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 2063

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Member sasa0220 will become famous soon enough sasa0220's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have use such strategy for trading AUD/USD. But didn't work out that well.Because even though the market open in high it can down through out the day. Even though it may close above friday closing it is lower than the Monday opening.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alief View Post
    if GBPUSD now is the best for sell, but i see there is no the GAP. Than if you going to the sell please include a picture here for the example
    see the chart, see the closed price on last friday and open price on monday morning..
    you will see the distance is 5 pips..
    this is the gap..
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member alief is an unknown quantity at this point alief's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    you can use the big lot in gap strategy, if you see the above gap..
    especially in GBPUSD.. the pair is obey for the rule..
    Sell position is the best.. today GBPUSD, i place sell position and it's good
    if GBPUSD now is the best for sell, but i see there is no the GAP. Than if you going to the sell please include a picture here for the example

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alief View Post
    Sir with 50 of lots. That is how much capital is required to use? This is the first time I saw traders trading using lots of it. It's excellent
    you can use the big lot in gap strategy, if you see the above gap..
    especially in GBPUSD.. the pair is obey for the rule..
    Sell position is the best.. today GBPUSD, i place sell position and it's good

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    yes, although only once a week or rare moment, but we can make profit (big profit too) from gap..
    these are the result..
    only once a week i get almost 2000$ wkwkwkwk
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Sir with 50 of lots. That is how much capital is required to use? This is the first time I saw traders trading using lots of it. It's excellent

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shough02 View Post
    in this post i will be sharing rather rare but profitable forex strategy with you guys.this is a trading strategy which is takes advantage of the gap.
    yes, although only once a week or rare moment, but we can make profit (big profit too) from gap..
    these are the result..
    only once a week i get almost 2000$ wkwkwkwk
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Member shough02 is an unknown quantity at this point shough02's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in this post i will be sharing rather rare but profitable forex strategy with you guys.this is a trading strategy which is takes advantage of the gap.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by MOOODY117 View Post
    it is so nice strategy that may success in some times but it dosen't work in all currencies and you didn't speak about stop loss point how much will it be ?
    today the gap have already closed by the price..
    i never use stop loss, only prepare 200 pip for equity.. that's all
    but i always get profit..

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is so nice strategy that may success in some times but it dosen't work in all currencies and you didn't speak about stop loss point how much will it be ?
    Usually when the GAP system does not use stop loss, because they are always covered by GAP price movements up and down in a short time or a long time. And have patience ...

Member aisfx is on a distinguished road aisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all weekly gap strategy is a simple strategy that we need to consider is the durability of capital that we use, because I have observed the daily gap could be covered will be fulfilled in one day or even in the span of a single minggi, use lot correctly and mastered margin money Management of your capital

+ Reply to Thread
Page 161 of 207 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)