+ Reply to Thread
Page 160 of 207 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160 161 162 170 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 2063

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Banned gandha will become famous soon enough gandha's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello mr.jiching,have you ever experienced a failure in doing this gap strategy, maybe I misunderstood you hold up doing cutlose floating in because prices are not closing the gap at that time and reached more than 200 pips

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arinda View Post
    Any strategy you will use in the future of your business you should experience at least a month in recognition of the known disadvantages and advantage for you and so you can practice go. Greeting profit.
    see the gaps on monday morning..
    we will use the gap of each pair to get the profit..
    try to download my indicator, and then attach to your chart and then try it on next monday..
    you will get profit. i guarantee you with theprofit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Duddy View Post
    when the price open is higher than friday closing, we open sell.. because the price will go down to friday closing.. do you get it?

yes indeed.. and many profit from this strategy..

and i get a lot profit from GU wkwkwk
    yes, the pair GBPUSD is the best.
    it's simple, big lot in gu.. but don't try it first before you are sure with the gap..
    get the feeeling and practice it first.. and then you will get big profit too like me..
    good luck

Senior Member Duddy is on a distinguished road Duddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alief View Post
    after we get analysis with appropriate image above, then what we have to do to sell or buy?? with the incident. whether to make valid signal with GAP only by 5 pips.
    when the price open is higher than friday closing, we open sell.. because the price will go down to friday closing.. do you get it?
    Quote Originally Posted by shanmun View Post
    I have traded forex for on and off years now but i just discovered this for myself just this monday. It works very well. u never can tell the extent/limit of forex trading.
    yes indeed.. and many profit from this strategy..
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    yes, the gap will give you profit too..
    i have traded at pair gbpusd, audusd and nzdusd..
    gu sell, nzdusd sell, and audusd buy..
    you can see the price and gap at the chart..
    and i get a lot profit from GU wkwkwk

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Wowo really great results, can you please tell me which pair you used to trade yesterday? there was not any gap in eu, gu ej or any popular pair. If the Gape is clear we can trade it but if not we can,t.
    yes, the gap will give you profit too..
    i have traded at pair gbpusd, audusd and nzdusd..
    gu sell, nzdusd sell, and audusd buy..
    you can see the price and gap at the chart..

Junior Member alief is an unknown quantity at this point alief's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    see the chart, see the closed price on last friday and open price on monday morning..
    you will see the distance is 5 pips..
    this is the gap..
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    after we get analysis with appropriate image above, then what we have to do to sell or buy?? with the incident. whether to make valid signal with GAP only by 5 pips.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have used it for 9 months..
    and so far i always get profit with it.. from small profit until big profit..
    like yesterday, i got 2000$ only a day..
    once a week we can use this gap.. we can make profit greater than another day..
    Wowo really great results, can you please tell me which pair you used to trade yesterday? there was not any gap in eu, gu ej or any popular pair. If the Gape is clear we can trade it but if not we can,t.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Biddarani View Post
    I think gap strategy is good for make profit.We can try it.If it benefit for us ,we can use it.How many people use it?Any have idea.
    i have used it for 9 months..
    and so far i always get profit with it.. from small profit until big profit..
    like yesterday, i got 2000$ only a day..
    once a week we can use this gap.. we can make profit greater than another day..

Member Biddarani is on a distinguished road Biddarani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think gap strategy is good for make profit.We can try it.If it benefit for us ,we can use it.How many people use it?Any have idea.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sasa0220 View Post
    I have use such strategy for trading AUD/USD. But didn't work out that well.Because even though the market open in high it can down through out the day. Even though it may close above friday closing it is lower than the Monday opening.
    when do you use this gap strategy ?? yesterday or ??
    please explain when and where you open the position in AUDUSD..
    it's important for me.. i will help you about my gap strategy.. please tell me and share it here..
    so i can help you..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 160 of 207 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160 161 162 170 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)