+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 207 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 204 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 2063

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    tonight we will see the NFP news and the price will go up and down quickly..
    be careful with the news, i predict this news will affect the gaps on next monday, we will see many gaps at several pairs..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rebate lover View Post
    Gap trading is a simple and disciplined approach to buying and shorting stocks. Essentially one finds stocks that have a price gap from the previous close and watches the first hour of trading to identify the trading range. Rising above that range signals a buy, and falling below it signals a short.

Hope this info helps

A Full Gap Down occurs when the opening price is less than yesterday's low.

A Partial Gap Up occurs when today's opening price is higher than yesterday's close, but not higher than yesterday's high.

A Partial Gap Down occurs when the opening price is below yesterday's close, but not below yesterday's low.
    thank you for your information, i hope your explanation will help newbie and gappers to use this strategy..
    how about you ?? have you used my gap strategy ?? i make sure and guarantee you will get profit and enjoy when using this gap

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mamunfeni1 View Post
    The opening gap trading strategy is a high probability trading ... This article will show that this method makes an ideal automated day ... and undertake effective money management all without intervention from the trader.
    when market open on monday, we usually see the gaps..
    and the price usually close the gaps..
    i think with the confidence and the experience, you will get the profit with the gaps.. use it and prove it..

Member aisfx is on a distinguished road aisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    you will enjoy with my gap strategy if you have tried it on monday..
    i suggest you to try it on demo account, after you tried it you will know how it works and you can make profit with it.
    please try it first..
    gap analysis on Monday morning with the forex market trend is going, if carelessly open positions by just looking at the trends in the gap and Friday would be at risk if there is floating, you should look at trends and compare with another pair

Member yudijoni will become famous soon enough yudijoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    yes, we can minimize the risk of loss and maximize the profit..
    i can make big profit only once a week with the gap strategy..
    you can try and practice to see the strategy work or not..
    Nice strategy gans, thumbs up for your strategy.
    Like Gu today has has It's gap

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by turborx15 View Post
    Friends your share is nice but you didn't mentioned any time for friday or which friday or price range . Please explain more about that . Waiting for you. Thanks
    this gap occur on monday morning..
    i don't use gap strttegy on friday.. so i neednot know the price range on friday..
    maybe there is a misunderstanding.. my suggestion is read the rule at first page.. i hope you will understand it.

Member turborx15 is an unknown quantity at this point turborx15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Friends your share is nice but you didn't mentioned any time for friday or which friday or price range . Please explain more about that . Waiting for you. Thanks

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjay kumar View Post
    This GAP strategy really minimize the risk of loss.
    yes, we can minimize the risk of loss and maximize the profit..
    i can make big profit only once a week with the gap strategy..
    you can try and practice to see the strategy work or not..

Junior Member sanjay kumar is an unknown quantity at this point sanjay kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This GAP strategy really minimize the risk of loss.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by keya19 View Post
    I experience that the gap strategy entirety in forex trading, but i do not hit untold interests in it and this is event this way because the peril to fulfill gap trading comes up for a forex trader formerly in a experience so it is not a mellowed inspiration of income in my own lowly assessment.
    you will enjoy with my gap strategy if you have tried it on monday..
    i suggest you to try it on demo account, after you tried it you will know how it works and you can make profit with it.
    please try it first..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 207 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 204 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)