+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 207 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 199 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 2063

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nurivasyarifah View Post
    I've read your book about forex and on one page there is a statement that says that the gap to the strategy we are advised to not use the EURUSD pair somehow, but it is said that we wear better franc and pound canada paired with just my lack of understand why
    maybe you should try it and practice it first..
    i always use this gap strategy everymonday from this january2012..and with it, i can make big profit too..
    maybe you should try at several pairs and i am sure you will enjoy it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've read your book about forex and on one page there is a statement that says that the gap to the strategy we are advised to not use the EURUSD pair somehow, but it is said that we wear better franc and pound canada paired with just my lack of understand why

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rilmo is on a distinguished road rilmo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    i have explained my last conlusion for us in this thread...
    when the market open, if we see the gap above, we should place sell position.. it's same with my first explanation.
    if we see the below gap, we should place buy position.. this is different case. we place sell position first, like gap above, because there are no traders want to buy in the opening price at the new weekend..
    so the price will go down, we should open sell first, tp 20 pips... and then we wait for the reversal price, we can should place buy position to close the gap..
    great.. that is clever answer. but i have one question again about this GAB, as we know, until this time, EU still not close the gap positions.. are you sure this position will closed?? and when this EU GAB will close [as your experience pls] thank you..

Member yadikhanih is an unknown quantity at this point yadikhanih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sharabela View Post
    Wow! what a strategy. I am sure that you have been working on it and getting profit our of this strategy. I am going to give it a try on the next Monday. I hope I got the idea correctly and I can make it work for me. Thanks a lot for sharing such nice idea.
    Technical analysis is the phrase which you would hear very often while forex and obviously as a stock dealer you should be familiar with the phrase technical research.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rilmo View Post
    hi jiching,
    i think for EU you are NOT USING GAP STRATEGY as your info in page one..
    in this case i saw you just open sell for 20 pips .. and the rule on gan there only 10 pips for BUY GAP...,
    so that mean you not 100% using GAP .. right..
    any expalantion about this case... ??
    i have explained my last conlusion for us in this thread...
    when the market open, if we see the gap above, we should place sell position.. it's same with my first explanation.
    if we see the below gap, we should place buy position.. this is different case. we place sell position first, like gap above, because there are no traders want to buy in the opening price at the new weekend..
    so the price will go down, we should open sell first, tp 20 pips... and then we wait for the reversal price, we can should place buy position to close the gap..

Member rilmo is on a distinguished road rilmo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    Today, i have gotten profit 500$ in this gap strategy...
    with good money management, i have gotten more pips once a week with gap strategy.
    do you wanna too ?? use this gap strategy every monday..
    this is the result..
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    hi jiching,
    i think for EU you are NOT USING GAP STRATEGY as your info in page one..
    in this case i saw you just open sell for 20 pips .. and the rule on gan there only 10 pips for BUY GAP...,
    so that mean you not 100% using GAP .. right..
    any expalantion about this case... ??

Senior Member hmidaanas is an unknown quantity at this point hmidaanas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the only issue that i didn't had to trade without stop loss specially i have mini account so what is maximum average to price movement out the entry point before refill the gab again and reach the target .

Banned suzonbmw03 is an unknown quantity at this point suzonbmw03's Avatar
    Thanks
    Friends, I really have used this strategy for 7 months and while i used the gap technique, i can get big profit. I am going to give it a try on the next Monday. I hope I got the idea correctly and I can make it work for me. Thanks a lot for sharing such nice idea.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shohagpal View Post
    Once you have chosen the most suitable trading strategy for you, you have to make sure that you stick to it no matter what. Bear in mind that if you fail to focus on your established plans and you keep on changing your strategies, then you will end up losing a substantial amount of money in the stock market. Avoid letting your emotions rule your thinking and stick to the trading strategies that you have formally experienced. Here are some of the most profitable trading strategies that you can use in the stock market especially if you are still a beginner:
    you can use my gap stratgy to get profit on monday morning..
    when we start to trade on monday, you should try in on demo account to get profit..
    i have used it for 9 months.. and always get profit

Banned shohagpal is on a distinguished road shohagpal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Once you have chosen the most suitable trading strategy for you, you have to make sure that you stick to it no matter what. Bear in mind that if you fail to focus on your established plans and you keep on changing your strategies, then you will end up losing a substantial amount of money in the stock market. Avoid letting your emotions rule your thinking and stick to the trading strategies that you have formally experienced. Here are some of the most profitable trading strategies that you can use in the stock market especially if you are still a beginner:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 207 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 199 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)