+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 207 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bahi aap kay nazdeeq yeah stratigie hoo saktaa hai sahee hoo lake mayre samaj may nahee aayi.agar hum stratigies koo agar use kartay hain to humay raat jaagna paray gaa.15 ya 20 pips kay leyi woo bee nahee pataa kay ketna aap kay favour may aay.agar subah tak wait kartay hoo too hoo saktaa hai loss may bee chalee jaay.laken deekh hai may ess koo ek dafaa try zaroor karooin gaa.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that's strategy on demo on the last 2 weeks open and the results was perfect, but the only issue that i didn't had to trade without stop loss specially i have mini account so what is maximum average to price movement out the entry point before refill the gab again and reach the target . yes ye strategy kafi profitable he mene is strategy k bare me kafi suna he mene iske profit se satisfied ho kar kam start kia he yes ye strstegy gap ke sath bi profit deti he this can never disappoint any one.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,116 Times in 8,311 Posts
    Gap mein market jab open hota hai, tab hi is strategy ka use kar sakte hai, lekin main is strategy ko pasand nahi karta hoon, kabhi kabhaar hi use hone wali strategy hai ye. i feel gap technique described here is towards the common activity attributable to simple fact there could be dangerous within gap technique only as in case the market feelings after that the purpose may only be a few form of only 1 sided circumstances additionally to firmly during this case you certainly will haven't any gap stuffing.

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trade gap is not a new strategy. It is used in all investment markets for a very long time. To learn Forex trading technique is relatively easy. Gap trading in an attempt to take advantage of the difference, or "gap," between the closing price of the previous day to open the next day. If the open is above the previous day's close, it is often referred to as "gapping up.If open price below the previous day's closing price, this is called" gapping open down.If is priced at the same level, then there is no gap.

Banned 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,819 Times in 6,185 Posts
    Wow! what a strategy. I am sure that you have been working on it and getting profit our of this strategy. I am going to give it a try on the next Monday. I hope I got the idea correctly and I can make it work for me. Thanks a lot for sharing such nice idea.

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is strategy ko maine bahut baar dekha hai, gap mein market jab open hota hai, tab hi is strategy ka use kar sakte hai, lekin main is strategy ko pasand nahi karta hoon, kabhi kabhaar hi use hone wali strategy hai ye. i feel gap technique described here is towards the common activity attributable to simple fact there could be dangerous within gap technique only as in case the market feelings after that the purpose may only be a few form of only 1 sided circumstances additionally to firmly during this case you certainly will haven't any gap stuffing.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to solihun For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-19)

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Master Jiching comes with new strategy... Let's get some big profit from this strategy... Is it always open on Monday only? What are the recommended Pairs?I am sure that you have been working on it and getting profit our of this strategy. I am going to give it a try on the next Monday. I hope I got the idea correctly and I can make it work for me. Thanks a lot for sharing such nice idea.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to januari For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-19)

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the technical analysis don't know any thing called GAP strategy. I agree to you that most of the time 80% the price close the gab, the rest 20% , the price will punish you with a big loss if you insist that the price will close the gap.
    that is not the point, the point is that you don't know what is the reverse amount of pips that the price can reverse before closing the gap, that would increase the loss in case of the price didn't close the gab

11. The Following User Says Thank You to suzana For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-19)

Banned 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146's Avatar
    Thanks
    Wow! what a strategy. I am sure that you have been working on it and getting profit our of this strategy. I am going to give it a try on the next Monday. I hope I got the idea correctly and I can make it work for me. Thanks a lot for sharing such nice idea.

Thanks
    I'm the Firstttt..
    Waw.. Master Jiching comes with new strategy... Let's get some big profit from this strategy... Is it always open on Monday only? What are the recommended Pairs?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 207 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)