+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 207 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 181 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 2063

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes we can always trade based on the gap because most times we do find gap in the chart and the more we can really get to understand the best way to trade with gap the more we can really trade and make more profit in the market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ardian1 is an unknown quantity at this point ardian1's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading with gap is not recomeneded for me because the gap cant to profit consistant to me because the system is to big loss again

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sukini is an unknown quantity at this point sukini's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    I want to share a new trading strategy that i have used since January 2012.
    This strategy uses gaps that happen every Monday when the market is open.
    I give my strategy with name "Gap Strategy".

The rules of this strategy :
    • Open buy if the Monday's open price below the Friday's close price.
    • Open sell if the Monday's open price above the Friday's close price.
    • Set TP at Friday's close price depends the size of gaps :

Gap's size less than 40, set TP 100%
      Gap's size between 40 and 60, set TP 75%
      Gap's size greater than 60, set TP 50%
    a gap that occurs when market trends change day after the holiday, where there are differences that occur or leap markets we do not expect

Banned sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali's Avatar
    Thanks
    i like this thread i will try to acquire it and try to implement this strategy into my test concern. but for more focus, maybe i want to do it only in EU several.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sonali For This Useful Post:

zuhaibali1982 (2013-02-28)

Senior Member leon is an unknown quantity at this point leon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamranchy View Post
    good gap stratagy, there are good oportunity to make some extra money to when market is close, thank you for sharing your stratagy.
    sometimes we must wait longer, more than a day until we can get TP. not all GAP will give us profit, it can againts us also, so we must prepare about the risk also when we use this trading strategy

Member jokojono is an unknown quantity at this point jokojono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good forex strategy forex trading account is always watching the market movements daily tf movement should definitely market conditions, management studies and analyzes trading forex trading strategies

Senior Member lastdream is an unknown quantity at this point lastdream's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi bro. how with profit which you earn from this strategy. how much percentage for month? I think progressively a few us enter market hence will progressively a little risk to be accounted on. and if us enter market too much hence risk very big. gap technique at forex it is true exploit moment one week once. and this the including peaceful strategy.

Banned mediafxx is on a distinguished road mediafxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamranchy View Post
    good gap stratagy, there are good oportunity to make some extra money to when market is close, thank you for sharing your stratagy.
    Forex trading is a high risk strategy use by using the appropriate set of risk management reduces the loss when trading forex appropriate and market conditions in order to succeed and get raw and always wore a strategy in order to gain an accurate analysis

Banned sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali's Avatar
    Thanks
    awesome discuss technique. i will try to obtain it and try to apply this technique into my trial consideration. but for more concentrate, maybe i want to do it only in EU couple. wish i can achievements like TS.thanks and happy treading dear all members

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sonali For This Useful Post:

zuhaibali1982 (2013-02-28)

Member bachanti is an unknown quantity at this point bachanti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nice share strategy. i will try to down load it and try to appy this strategy into my demo account. but for more focus, maybe i want to do it only in EU pair. hope i can success like TS.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 207 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 181 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)