+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 207 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 2063

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Member duaa khan is on a distinguished road duaa khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes your stratgy looking too gud bt bro market open with gap very raraly can u tell me is there any spacial week when markt open with gap or it can opn at any week with gap plz reply me

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ankurjpr94 is an unknown quantity at this point ankurjpr94's Avatar
    Thanks
    wow, it's an another way from gap theory...
    maybe you can share your strategy here and we can discuss about it and how to use ??
    how long have you been used your strategy ?? thanks for sharing.

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

The conclusion for my gap rule is open position sell when the forex market open on monday morning..
    it's very good to make profit.. it's better than open buy position..
    try to backtest with my indicator and you will know how it works and gives us profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Dimu1234 is an unknown quantity at this point Dimu1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This sounds like a good strategy. I will test this with my demo account before apply to my real account.

Thank you for sharing.

Banned fforex is an unknown quantity at this point fforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is great I usually don't trade the gap because I don't understand it but now that I have found this thread, I would watch out for next week monday if there be a gap formed on the Monday morning then I would consider using or trying your strategy.

Banned ABUZAR is on a distinguished road ABUZAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    keen to utilize the market gap in the initial opening and closing is very strategic and less accurate indicator of the proper support and
    fit, there you go.. jiching have come back to shake the roll with his new trick.. but i want to ask, based on what are this strategy? because if you do not already know, that in fact there is no gap, but there has been a chart that does not appear. because basically at the time of the day Saturday and Sunday, the market is not being closed, but some brokers turn off the channel
    from the market, so on Monday when the broker reconnect the channel to the market,

Member Ali 123 is on a distinguished road Ali 123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for the post and the information. I think that the strategy that you posted can work in some situations. However it is dangerous if you do not use a stop loss and assume that it
    will be effective every time. You can lose a lot of your account Amaze! thats a system. Almost certainly there is ended up perfecting them plus finding gain all of our of your system.
    I'm going to try it to the upcoming Thursday. Hopefully Manged to get the reasoning accurately plus I actually causes it to be improve people. With thanks considerably

Senior Member muhammad-adnan is an unknown quantity at this point muhammad-adnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hmm ya its a good strategy but i must also add some of my tips to make other members benefited. once you have learned either through online or have gained tips from some expert on this business but you must always have some balance as reserve in your account. just invest 50 percent of your available balance and keep the remaining in your account so that if you have lost your investment, you can gain through your reserves but if invested all then you have no option.....

Banned mannan2 is an unknown quantity at this point mannan2's Avatar
    Thanks
    it's my opinion this marketplace often nearby a moves materialize should the sector frees. i actually avoid the use of stop loss nonetheless that i create 100-200 steadiness each sequence,. I'm going to try it to the upcoming Thursday. Hopefully Manged to get the reasoning accurately plus I actually causes it to be improve people. With thanks considerably to get spreading these awesome plan.

Banned naim10 is on a distinguished road naim10's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe that the technique described here is the difference in activity in the joints because it can be dangerous in the technological gap as if the market sentiment after that idea maybe just one type of situation only face more in this case, you no difference farce.

Banned sehatx is on a distinguished road sehatx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by soniasomi View Post
    I think I am sure that you have been working on it and getting profit our of this strategy. I am going to give it a try on the next Monday.All the best
    trade and rules we need to follow in the informed can from there It's really interesting place when one can Utilize the technique, Cell stragies that are very help ful for other traders especially for new one so keep on sharing knolwledge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 207 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)