+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 207 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2063

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Banned Ali yazdan is an unknown quantity at this point Ali yazdan's Avatar
    Thanks
    online business but istill have great deal of risky take age you should want to trade in gold because in that way you can profits so this is the my perfect plan and this business so.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned malko has a spectacular aura about malko has a spectacular aura about malko's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, its true that we are able to make a good profit from forex trading with gap of startgy. Because forex is such a online bussiness which is best ever for all those whose interested in it. So try to concentrate on your forex trading with fullt attiention and soncentration.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned cisco_fx17 will become famous soon enough cisco_fx17's Avatar
    Thanks
    I enjoy the strategy gap .. because we are just waiting for when we get some news that supports gap .. I often use a trap that is either pending order buy stop or stop cell so that the price will always follow the direction of the market is the most important ... we can take up tp 50 points per trade.

Member mstnazim is an unknown quantity at this point mstnazim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what a technique. i am positive you worked thereon and obtaining a advantage of our strategy. i will provides it a assume weekday. I hope I got the concept properly and that i will create it work on behalf of me. thanks much for sharing such sensible plan.

Senior Member VENKATARAMANAVARADA is on a distinguished road VENKATARAMANAVARADA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i learnt one new thing today. thank you my friend. i am the beginner. i will try this strategy on next monday in demo. friends please provide this type of strategies more. eurusd will go to sell in exact opposite dierection if usdchf going for buy, this is my finding.

Member shuaib789 is an unknown quantity at this point shuaib789's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear ye apke post se new bie ko bht faida hoga or ye bht hi profitable strategy hai hamare profit earn kerne me or ap is me daily work kry or ap indicator ko bhhi use kry ye bht profitable hote hai indiactor or strategy..........

Member mhchomsi is on a distinguished road mhchomsi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex trade gap will usually occur at the market opening on Monday. and when we have an open position at the previous Friday then it is very risky because the gap occurs is influenced by many things fundamentally. would be easier if the trade on Monday by utilizing a gap that has occurred with the expectation gap will close to make a profit.

Banned billy is an unknown quantity at this point billy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Gap strategy can give us profit when the market opens in a new week. It is almost flawless. I have traded forex for on and off years now but i just discovered this for myself just this Monday. I don't use stop loss but i always prepare 100-200 balance for each order Thanks a lot for sharing such nice idea.

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Its a profitable strategy but too bad we can only use it once a week, and we must get up early and it is one of them, if you like use it, if don't leave.
    It sometimes gap didn't happen too in sever all weeks. I will use this. As i new I have to implement this indicator, information about lot size selection and use of stop loss or not should be useful for trader who use this.

Member Endeye will become famous soon enough Endeye's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sermilo View Post
    don't trade the gap because I don't understand it
    Trade for Gap in open market is very risky, because it will happen unpredictable. if you have not enough margin don't try to trade in Friday, because if can not take profit in Friday it will make you account to face gap in Monday. I think, to predict GAP in Monday is very difficult, because it is influence by fundamental issues. so, keep you trade in Monday until Friday, don not let you entry facing the GAP.
    I hate spammer !
    Need bonus ??

Senior Member pankural is an unknown quantity at this point pankural's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have use such strategy for trading AUD/USD. But didn't work out that well.Because even though the market open in high it can down through out the day. Even though it may close above friday closing it is lower than the Monday opening.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 207 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)