+ Reply to Thread
Page 121 of 139 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1390

Thread: Create trade plan system, one by one.

Banned PROFOREXMICRO is an unknown quantity at this point PROFOREXMICRO's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading plan is the most important tool of a trader. In order to make one you will first need to learn about the different trading tools available to us like the candlestick formations and the various indicators such as simple moving averages. We must then apply them in a demo account and see which combination of tools works best for us in attaining winning trades. We will thus have our trading plan.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member DEVPIPSFX is an unknown quantity at this point DEVPIPSFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading plan is very important for trading . first we have to know how it works well. so we have to work and gather knowledge and experiences. if we can gather knowledge and understand the trading then we can make profit from it .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khalid2 is on a distinguished road khalid2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    planing of trading strategy and planing of trading is very important step for trader to complete their learning .and to trade with profit in heir accounts . for that i have use one trading strategy that is very useful for me i have used gape trading its easy and profitable fore every trader .

Banned trishadas is on a distinguished road trishadas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks for the guideline my dear brother and I think I need to follow these guide lines and I have to practice in my demo account according to these step one by one. Demo account is the right place to develop our skill and we can test new strategy here without any hesitation.

Member azez is on a distinguished road azez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading plan main money managment bohat zrori hy kio k forex ak risky market hy jis main her time trader ko risk ko face kerna perta hy is lea ager to market main trader sahi manage kerta hy or capital ko sahi use kerta hy then wo is main success hasil kerta hy or is main capital ko sahi save kerta hy

Senior Member ahsantariq is on a distinguished road ahsantariq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah it is very necessary for a trader to create a plan before comes into real trading it will really help him but if we will not create paln and don,t follow the news and indicator than it will create problems for us

Senior Member champy is on a distinguished road champy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good plannings is necessary for good tradings. if the traders do not have the good planning then they may fail in the market by not taking the good steps of the good tradings so it is necessary for them to take good steps with good tradings as well.

Banned sotomie is an unknown quantity at this point sotomie's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am new trade so i have do the find out to trend of forex trading market so i am use to indicator support and resistant indicator and hma Russian color indicator and 15 minute chart all tools are see to know to more trend therefore A trend reversal as a result can not take the chances that namely Determine the trend really important and to be able to analysis such as professional and I always use Stop loss for my trades and if the trend go wrong side suddenly i do some research again to look if there is possibility to move market in favor for my trades.

Senior Member itzguriya2013 is on a distinguished road itzguriya2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee ap na shai kaha ha ka trader ko humesha trdaing plan make kar ka kam karna chye Forex trading main . our har strategy ko khas toure pa demo account pa test kar ka is ki strategy ka strenth ko bhi juge karna chiya .

Member akksh01 is an unknown quantity at this point akksh01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your strategy using ?Demo account you cannot use a strategy without teasing it people who are using a strategy it with very good and also we will make improvisastion with easy to overcome some condition and even when we face unwanted condition.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 121 of 139 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)