+ Reply to Thread
Page 201 of 227 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 2267

Thread: Successful traders isolate themselves from the opinions of others.

Member lg_pkl is on a distinguished road lg_pkl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
    Successful trader always follow their own trading strategy and rules thay did not act on other advice, and they always follow their own analysis and they have a well-scheduled planned time for studying the markets and than make decision for trading.
    I am not familiar with the opinions of others who could make me more indecisive in determining my attitude before taking action in my trading
    but if I think I am not sure that I prefer to be patient in my trading this

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member 4daniel is an unknown quantity at this point 4daniel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex traders that has successful use their experience and data in order to build a precise system allowing them to know when to:enter the trade;-exit the trade;-take profits.Note that everything is set up in advance. They already know under which conditions they will exit the trade. Most importantly, they always stick to their rules.
    Intelligent traders build very precise and rigid systems, helping them to leave emotions out of the way!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member green00 is an unknown quantity at this point green00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, Somehow its true.Successful traders always want to hide their trading strategy.They don't want to tell anyone about their strategy.They also don't take anyone's advice for trading. They are self-dependent in trading strategy.

Senior Member surt1 is an unknown quantity at this point surt1's Avatar
    Thanks
    we will be realy good to be trader. be confidence with the strategy and analysis that we make will bring better result than always clinging to other people opinion. depends on the trader for me i hear other trader opinion about what happen in the market and what they analyze about it. at the end i will make decision base on my point of view.

Senior Member rokey23 is an unknown quantity at this point rokey23's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think forex is a good job.The successful and good traders need to be original,because of this they create own strategy that gives them profit.Of corse they have looses,before make the best profitable plan,but when they create it they will start earnings good money.I think they don't use any robot programs they trust only to them experience and brain.thanks...................................... .

Senior Member hulkforex12 is an unknown quantity at this point hulkforex12's Avatar
    Thanks
    we will be good to be trader. be confidence with the strategy and analysis that we make will bring better result than always clinging to other people opinion. depends on the trader for me i hear other trader opinion about what happen in the market and what they analyze about it. at the end i will make decision base on my point of view.

Member azizil is an unknown quantity at this point azizil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every successful trader, trading system has different, they can create a good trading system, because they have the basic knowledge about forex, by studying our own system, we will more know the weaknesses and advantages of on our system

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you have to use your own trading strategy of your business, you should not use other people for advice, trader should always follow their own analysis and study while rule trading.thumb his brain should be further analysis and comprehensive choice.

Senior Member luwakawu is an unknown quantity at this point luwakawu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    OK, I actually have noticed that the traders. That a re creating consistent profit direct from Forex Trading are constantly. Open for your own new suggestions Therefore they will improve the trading vogue, and earn a lot of cash with that ,,.,.,.

Senior Member dr.mizanur is an unknown quantity at this point dr.mizanur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your profitable as well as good merchants should be authentic, due to this that they develop unique method that gives these individuals revenue. Involving cores they've looses, just before make the most effective rewarding approach, however if they develop the item they'll start earnings good cash. I'm sure it doesn't employ almost any automatic robot plans that they rely on only to these individuals knowledge as well as brain. I've remarked that your merchants that the re also producing reliable take advantage of your forex currency trading are usually constantly wide open for your fresh tips for them to enhance the buying and selling type as well as earn more income to be able.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 201 of 227 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)