+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 227 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Successful traders isolate themselves from the opinions of others.

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    Successful trader always follow their own trading strategy and rules they did not act on other advice, and they always follow their own analysis and they have a well-scheduled planned time for studying the markets and than make decision for trading...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to youcef54 For This Useful Post:

rehanayaz2 (2018-03-13)

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been a trader of profits for my business and I have been able to do so, we have been working on the forex for research and we are working closely with the forex market and we have been able to do the skills that we have been doing to make the job harder to do the hard work. Please send me a list of traders to buy. I have told you that I am a trader, I have a strategy to depend on my strategy, but I do not know how to handle it, but I do not know what I'm doing, but I do not know what any of my questions are. I do not know what I can do but I can not get it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to slater For This Useful Post:

sumiati (2018-03-12)

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Successful traders first of all never discuss their trades with any other trader or anybody else for that matter as they have so much knowledge and experience of these markets that they are so confident after making consistent profits that they are able to perform their trades well on their own so for them there is never any need to even discuss their trades with any body else and moreover they have strong faith and belief in their skills and knowledge so they isolate themselves from opinion of other traders while trading in these markets .

Senior Member jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,983 Times in 4,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
    Successful trader always follow their own trading strategy and rules thay did not act on other advice, and they always follow their own analysis and they have a well-scheduled planned time for studying the markets and than make decision for trading.
    You are fruitful and also the accommodating dealer must be unique, the same number of individuals create the procedure of the individual who gives the most to you. Obviously they are off, before delivering the best productive program, however every time they create it, they will presumably produce dollars that assistance income. I trust it doesn't generally utilize any computerized robot application that numerous individuals put stock in just for a large portion of these aptitudes and thinking abilities.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jobless For This Useful Post:

hmforex (2018-03-12), KASINA (2018-03-20), Mr. India (2018-03-21), naveedbwn (2018-03-20), sarfraz786 (2018-03-14)

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's true that successful traders only listen to other opinions but they do not just listen to the actions they are doing they want to do as successful traders have enough knowledge to do their own analysis and then trade Yes, I agree with you, this is true I know a lot about wholesalers who focus on what they do and then tell us a signal or what analysis, but they will never make way to the public with ease. I'm talking about the biggest merchant. not just a few who succeed

Member shakeel2017 is just really nice shakeel2017 is just really nice shakeel2017 is just really nice shakeel2017 is just really nice shakeel2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bohat dafa aisa hota ha ke jab hum totally dosaron ki opinion par depend kartay han aur dosaron ke kehnay par trade kartay han tu humein market ma loss ho sakta ha iski bajaye ak trader ko chahye ke jab wo trading kare tu apni investment ki achi planning kare aur uske baad independant ho kar trading kare tab ja kar ak trader real ways se market ma earning kar sakta ha.

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    har trader ki alag alag soch hoti hai agar mujhe pocho to main forex ko aisi job samajta hon jismain apny dimag ka ka imtihan hee hota hai jisay ap trader kar ky pura karty hain

11. The Following User Says Thank You to babar hanif For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-09)

Member FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,539 Times in 396 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jb hum start krte hai to hum itna nhi jante forex k baare me aur sirf profit lene ka sochte hai isliye kisi air k signals ya advice le lete hai lekin jb experience ho jata hai aur successful trader bn jate hai to hume pta lgne lg jata hai ki hmare liye hmari hi strategies kam aayengi aur hume apne hisab se hi chlna chahiye

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to FOREXBOY For This Useful Post:

Forexcoolgirl (2018-02-27), Honey14 (2018-02-28), jellybelly2017 (2018-02-28), KASINA (2018-02-27), QamarXulqi (2018-02-27), shakeel2017 (2018-03-09), yulbang111 (2018-02-28)

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Prosperous and also great investors must be unique, because these people produce
    a personal technique that gives them all income. Related to the core they've missed,
    before helping make the best profitable strategy, but once they do, they'll start making big cash.
    I believe they are not using automated robot apps that these people trust and then they all meet and also mind.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to perkalian For This Useful Post:

holiday (2018-02-26), shakeel2017 (2018-03-09)

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are successful as well as the helpful merchant must be original, as many people develop
    the process of the person who gives the most to you. Of course they are off, before producing
    the best profitable program, but every time they develop it, they will probably generate dollars
    that help earnings. I believe it does not really use almost any automated robot app that many
    people trust only for most of these skills and thinking skills.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to hansfx For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-09)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 227 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)