+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 227 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 160 210 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 2267

Thread: Successful traders isolate themselves from the opinions of others.

Member brimoel is on a distinguished road brimoel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello my dear friend, in my opinion There was also a successful trader who likes to share your opinions with other traders, and in most case it can be even misguiding others so its better to isolate from other traders so it wont be trouble. Good luck dear!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Money Maker 15 is an unknown quantity at this point Money Maker 15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right k succussfull trader kabhi be kisi say advice nahi lety kiun k wo sirf apni hi banai hui straegy pe amal karte hain or dosra jo be kahi jaye wo kisi ki nahi sunty so i think hamien be apni hi strategy banai chahiye ta k hum be achy trader kehla saken.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member minana is an unknown quantity at this point minana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wow what a question you have there. well i am not married yet and probably does not have a child but if ever i would have, there would be a time that i will also teach him or her about forex. but as early, i wont because i want them to enjoy childhood first rather than responsibility.

Member asad0900 is an unknown quantity at this point asad0900's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    successful traders are those who have spent their lives and years in trading with obviously the help and opinions of other traders.But once they become professional and successful they are at a point where they dont need to take opinions from others and can totally rely on the judgment of their own on the basis of their practice and experience.

Member kijan is an unknown quantity at this point kijan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is biggest marketing place all over the world. We should learn more and demo more practice to become skillfulness in Forex trade. Market analysis and money management properly. We can take best suggestion from senior who has trade here for long time as a best trader and a successful trader.

Senior Member suborna1 is an unknown quantity at this point suborna1's Avatar
    Thanks
    The successful and good traders need to be original, because of this they create own strategy that gives them profit. Of coarse they have looses, before make the best profitable plan, but when they create it they will start earnings good moneys think they don't use any robot programs they trust only to them experience and brain.

Senior Member Arip is an unknown quantity at this point Arip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some people have less or a little details so they do not want to understand or they are not able so they do not like it. As forex working needs more a opportunity to get and this type of people think that forex working is useless and energy

Senior Member mukhterh is an unknown quantity at this point mukhterh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    different trader do trade at forex market in different way,but if we discuss about too many person,different person provide different opinion and that makes us confused at the time of trade,so its better to learn there own trade do there own trade,which is better for trader

Member indakmos is an unknown quantity at this point indakmos's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, we do not necessarily think this specific. I actually complete not necessarily believe worthwhile professionals segregate themselves coming from anther professionals. I believe understanding and also convert worthwhile slowly but surely.

Senior Member suborna1 is an unknown quantity at this point suborna1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have noticed that the traders that a re making consistent profit from the forex trading are always open for the new suggestions so that they can improve the trading style and make more money with that

+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 227 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 160 210 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)