+ Reply to Thread
Page 4713 of 4841 FirstFirst ... 3713 4213 4613 4663 4703 4711 4712 4713 4714 4715 4723 4763 4813 ... LastLast
Results 47,121 to 47,130 of 48406

Thread: Gbp/Cad

Senior Member hatrik is on a distinguished road hatrik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A clear cross is occurs on the momentum indicator on the GBPCAD chart as the blue line goes below the red one to perform a good selling signals for the current time.
    By the way the yellow color is shown on the Oracle Strength indicator and then it can be considered as a upward direction signal for the GBPCAD To add strength to the direction the Oracle direction indicator should be useful and by a quick look you can see the red color on the arrows to perform a downward signal on the short term.
    Now according to these data I think a downward trend should be in action as long as the momentum sell cross still on the chart and a sell trades can be taken as long as the ATR indicator keep showing a selling signals.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned halloiasan is on a distinguished road halloiasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    A up channel is now drawn on the GBPCAD and the price is suggested to keep going upward on the short term.
    Also you can see the price hits the lower edge of donchain channel which may be a signal for heading north And if you checked awesome oscillator it shows a red bar below the level of 0 to indicate a sell Also the stostatic is showing a bearish signal by having a sell cross and the lines near the level of 20 I guess according to this data buying can be a winning bet as the price is suggested to move up and you can target the high level of donchain channel or the up edge of the drawn channel on the chart but waiting a confirmation from the awesome oscillator can increase the chance for winning buy trades

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member osos is on a distinguished road osos's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to the chart of GBPCAD there are a main up trend signal as the 2 EMA 5 and 6 moving Above the slow EMA of 35 then I guess I will take a buy positions once the other indicators confirm the bullish direction .
    There are a dots Above the candles for barabolic sar indicator to indicate a downward direction and also I can monitor a buy signal on the MACD indicator which moving above the level 0 for now beside the CCI line is at the Lower level to perform a downward signal .
    As I said before according to the EMA locations buying is my favorite side for today as long as the price didnt show any opposite bearish signals .

Senior Member aliali1 is on a distinguished road aliali1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A bearish trend is now in action as you can see the red arrow shown on the hourly GBPCAD chart at the current time which is supported with a top at 1.7895 which can be also used as a very strong resistance that the price shouldnt go above it if the bearish trend still strong.
    Also the parabolic sar dots is showing above the candles which is a sign that the price is heading down for a while.
    When selling trades take a place I think then the support located at 1.7795 can be a good area in order to close some open positions as the price has a good chance to go north after hitting it.

Banned Gamabunta will become famous soon enough Gamabunta will become famous soon enough Gamabunta's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that we can get in long position only if the price break the reistance level at 1.7865, but now we should look only for short opportunities.

Banned BURHANFX will become famous soon enough BURHANFX will become famous soon enough BURHANFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    analysis for today 12 / 5 / 2014
    GBP/CAD (Daily Trade)
    I think the movement is still in a bearish trend
    retracement (38.2%) 1.7819
    Retracement (50%) 1.7832
    retracement (61,8%) 1.7845

Extensions (61.8%) 1.7711
    Extensions (100.0%) 1.7670
    Extensions (138.2%) 1.7629
    Extensions (161.8%) 1.7603
    calculation based on a Fibonacci retracement then today I choose sell

Senior Member hmmo is on a distinguished road hmmo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Analyzing the GBPCAD for today the price now is located above the grey level 1.7812 which is considered as the support point at MBFX indicator in the same time the vestro indicator shows a bullish saturation as it is last signal.
    At this situation I can guess that the price may head up to the next MBFX level at the resistance located at 1.7835 as the first buying target for now and may continue to reach 1.7858 as the second resistance level for MBFX indicator.
    But if the price breaks level 1.7798 then it cancels the up thinking about selling

Senior Member KAUL has a spectacular aura about KAUL has a spectacular aura about KAUL's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    analysis for today 12 / 5 / 2014

GBPCAD

Resistance : R1 1.7868 R2 1.7893 R3 1.7913 R4 1.7943
    Support : S1 1.7780 S2 1.7755 S3 1.7735 S4 1.7705

Open : 1.7839
    High : 1.7855
    Low : 1.7793
    Range : 62 Pips
    Running Price : 1.7816

Strategy : SELL at the level 1.7816 stop loss at the level 1.7868 target take profit at the level 1.7735 or at the level 1.7705

Senior Member troykilson is on a distinguished road troykilson's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A strong bearish trend take a place on the hourly chart of the GBPCAD as the Blade oscillator is now at 0.0018 area below the level of balance and at the same time the indicator is red colored which is a strong indication of bearish direction on the short term.
    On the chart itself you can see the moving average 5 sloping down and then you can consider the last top drawn by it at 1.7811 as a good stop loss if you need it in case of sell orders which is very advised according to the indicators signals .

Senior Member osos is on a distinguished road osos's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to the chart of GBPCAD there are a main down trend signal as the 2 EMA 5 and 6 moving Below the slow EMA of 35 then I guess I will take a sell positions once the other indicators confirm the bearish direction .
    There are a dots Above the candles for barabolic sar indicator to indicate a downward direction and also I can monitor a sell signal on the MACD indicator which moving Below the level 0 for now beside the CCI line is at the Lower level to perform a downward signal .
    As I said before according to the EMA locations selling is my favorite side for today as long as the price didnt show any opposite bullish signals .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4713 of 4841 FirstFirst ... 3713 4213 4613 4663 4703 4711 4712 4713 4714 4715 4723 4763 4813 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)