+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 178 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1773

Thread: Your Risk % per trade?

Senior Member metic1 is on a distinguished road metic1's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is risky and profitable business, so if you really want to join this business, you should think carefully, because if you do not think carefully, afraid you will be disappointed and depressed when having lost all the money in this business, this is forex, a very popular and are at risk, it would be better to use in your trading risk only 1-2% of total capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned umair222 is an unknown quantity at this point umair222's Avatar
    Thanks
    Foreign exchange industry can do anything, It's 100% right. I set my danger up to 2% of my every business. sample: if my stability is $100. and i started out a business. and if this business dropping my stability, i will near it after $2 reduction. I will never hang on for a excellent place. It's my successful dealing and % of danger.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member champy is on a distinguished road champy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in every trade i like that i should not take the big risks because this place is not for the big risks and this place will always give you the loss if you do not have the another plan to open the new trade in the market.

Banned usmanraza is an unknown quantity at this point usmanraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    ma forex ma zaydea risk nahi layta ho market ko dakh kar trade kar news ko study kar ka trade karta ho ma zaydea
    sa zadyea 10% sa 20% risk layta ho is sa zaydea ma risk nahi layta zaydea loos ma bardast nahi kar sakta,

Banned Roddexx will become famous soon enough Roddexx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use risk by 5-15% for any trading, but also not too small not too big. However for profit I don't set of it percent because the profit I prefer maximum set, although it sounds greedy, but if big profit is better.

Senior Member Ahmed Farag is an unknown quantity at this point Ahmed Farag's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is good to make profit of 50 pips every trade . but the stop loss is vary based on the market conditions the market sometime become so volatile and hit the stop loss too much so in the volatile market we should set the stop loss in a safe place away from the current price

Senior Member tonmoy500ad is an unknown quantity at this point tonmoy500ad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well as on behalf of me i believe simply three p.c is okay to risk as a result of the simplest thanks to trade forex is to trade while not feeling and once you risk simply three proportion of your account we will ne'er trade with feeling thus i'll continuously wish to advise all newbies to trade with simply three p.c risk and gain three p.c into there account

Banned Madangopal is an unknown quantity at this point Madangopal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jimloveski View Post
    I trade like this: when I my trading account balance is 1000 $ - I trade just 1 position with 1 Lot (after closing this position I open next one- not earlier). It gives me 1000 pips to hold on floating minus which I think is very enough to win every position I make.
    what a simple plan, can you ever imagine, when you entering market oppositing market trend direction? How long you will wait to get profit position from your Loss, cos it means you must wait the trend ended and price move back to your direction.
    By the way, i suggest you better to change your plan, and find a better strategy to enter market.

Member songs is on a distinguished road songs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading main ager aap loss ko nahi berdash ker sktay ho to aap kamyab nai ho sktay ho or main to trading kay doran ye nahi daikhta hun kay mera loss kitna chal raha hai main apnay aap ko positive rakhta hun or wait kerta hun market k wapis anay ka market nay wapis to ana hi hota hai chahay jitnay merzi time aey tab loss recover or profit

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    10 % - 20 % per trade, and also i have to see the market situation with right, and so i can make a decision for it, take higher risk or lowe, and because i am a scalper and this is my consequences to make profit with low pips, but, i have to make sure before put the order on the track, and make sure for about it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 178 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)